Guest rachel

• Replies 229
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Any further posts on here.... can they please relate to the dayer and not sniping at everyone else ... getting a bit tedious now ... let's all just enjoy the thread and keep it to that .... thank you :D otherwise I'll tan all your arses tomorrow :D

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

:D:D we've never done it on here before and don't really see the need to it .... quite annoying actually :ohmy::D

Anybody remembered who posted this ?

Edited by SteveM

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

:D:D we've never done it on here before and don't really see the need to it .... quite annoying actually :ohmy::D

Anybody remembered who posted this ?

Yep Steve it was me ... but I only put it up once .... some people keep going on and on about it ... doesn't need repeating really does it .... if you don't be careful I'll take that remote off you tomorrow :D

Quick update to those concerned, Shane has booked a room at the White Hart for me, him and Stevie Mannion, imagine Mark will be in with us also (infact he hasn't much choice) Jamie not certain if your in with us to ? So it looks like being another of those foul and twisted events....1'o clock finish...i don't think so. Keep getting people ringing me that are making the trip across, hope there will be enough beer in Sleaford...

Not long to this Soul Source spectacular......... :D ........Even the Boss is gracing us with his presence.........Oh his ears are going to be sore..........

Its a drinking town Brett :ohmy:

Charity Rare Soul All-dayer @ the White Hart Hotel, Sleaford, Lincs Sat 18th Feb

2pm - 1am, £3 on the door, proceeds to the Gambian School Aid Project.

Licensed bar throughout, raffle and quiz.

DJs Davie Hudson, Rachel Shirley, Mark Etheridge, Steve Mannion, Joe Dutton, Brett Franklin, Dave Woolley, Gary Briggs, Baz Bond, Becky Cousins, Mike Hughes, Gavin Page, Backdoor Kenny, Mandy Wakelam.

Quality rare soul music from the 60s onwards - oldies, newies, R&B, funk, crossover, etc!

Accommodation available at

https://www.smoothhound.co.uk/sleaford.html

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/h...id/177/Sleaford

Marquis Of Granby, Northgate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire.

The Victoria, Southgate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire

Hi Have a great fund raising time......Still at the top :ohmy: ATB Stevie

I think we will Steve.... it's for a good cause....

Shame to be missing The Greatstone though.... I'm sure you'll have your usual blast there.... next month eh....

Oh.... at least you can spin your wares without Stevie M leaning over for a piccy :D:ohmy: ....

Cheers Mark...really hope you make lots for a very deserving cause..Gonna take that "acetate" camera off him :D:D ATB Stevie

Quick update to those concerned, Shane has booked a room at the White Hart for me, him and Stevie Mannion, imagine Mark will be in with us also (infact he hasn't much choice) Jamie not certain if your in with us to ? So it looks like being another of those foul and twisted events....1'o clock finish...i don't think so. Keep getting people ringing me that are making the trip across, hope there will be enough beer in Sleaford...

Not long to this Soul Source spectacular......... :D ........Even the Boss is gracing us with his presence.........Oh his ears are going to be sore..........

I think you'll find that I am in the room. :ohmy:

Can I have dibs on the ironing board? Not sure I enjoyed actually having a bed last time :D

All the best for tomorrow you lot ..... you're doing a great thing :ohmy:

Got stacks of uni work ..... quickly growing into even bigger stacks of uni work as i type :D else i would've been there .....

Hoping to get out to Greatstone for a bit tomorrow..... best get some work done first eh!

HAVE A TOP DAY :D

Gotta' say that the Soul Scene in general has done it's self proud over this "charity event" there are so many other equally superb nights/nighters on this very date, but the warmth and generosity of all those involved with these other soul events, has shown (despite a few small spats along the way) that the "Scene" we all frequent has bonded together and for me the "Rare Soul Scene" is the undoubted winner......

Cheers....from a punter.

Gotta' say that the Soul Scene in general has done it's self proud over this "charity event" there are so many other equally superb nights/nighters on this very date, but the warmth and generosity of all those involved with these other soul events, has shown (despite a few small spats along the way) that the "Scene" we all frequent has bonded together and for me the "Rare Soul Scene" is the undoubted winner......

Cheers....from a punter.

Well put Brett.

Cheers....from a punter.

BRETT, HARDLY A PUNTER! But I do agree as a fellow soulie Really enjoyed being part of responding to this very important post.Have a Brill event ...not only soul but the "SOUL" of our mankind.ATB Stevie

BRETT, HARDLY A PUNTER! But I do agree as a fellow soulie Really enjoyed being part of responding to this very important post.Have a Brill event ...not only soul but the "SOUL" of our mankind.ATB Stevie

Thanks Steve, as you know your a friend of mine, but beyond that i respect you as a premier collector of this "Vinyl Obssesion" we both (and many others) share. So to get the nod from you and your kind is the reason behind my previous post.

Brett.......( i'll always be a punter mate whistling.gif )

All the best for tomorrow you lot ..... you're doing a great thing :lol:

Got stacks of uni work ..... quickly growing into even bigger stacks of uni work as i type :( else i would've been there .....

Hoping to get out to Greatstone for a bit tomorrow..... best get some work done first eh!

HAVE A TOP DAY :lol:

Thanks very much Joan... I know the feeling (of course I've made sure I'm completely up to date with all my work before heading off for the dayer tomorrow whistling.gif:lol: )

See you soon :lol:

Thanks Steve, as you know your a friend of mine, but beyond that i respect you as a premier collector of this "Vinyl Obssesion" we both (and many others) share. So to get the nod from you and your kind is the reason behind my previous post.

Brett.......( i'll always be a punter mate whistling.gif )

Brett know what you mean so will I(always be a punter)...the next record...........KNOCK EM ALIVE :lol::lol: Steve

Cheers....from a punter.

Nice one Brett, I really hope tomorrow is a smashing day, events like this for me bridge the gap of politics, and bring everyone together in a postive kind of way. I'm D.Jing over at Thringstone tomorrow night but i'm definatly going to try and get across for a few hours late afternoon early evening.......here's to a great event whistling.gif

Source Advert