Anyone Want Any Of These?

selling a few more from my husbands box... yes he does know! And yes it was his idea! :unsure:

1. The Linneas - Born To Be Your Baby/ My baby Comes Home Today - Diamond 248 promo VG++ paper scuffs not affecting play £45

2. Marva Whitney - This Girls in Love With You/He's The One - King 6283 M- £15 SOLD

3. Brothers of Love -You Changed Me/ Check My Love - Blue Rock 4091 M- small drill hole £50

4. James Brown - People Wake Up and Live/ Give Me Some Skin - Polydor 14409 M- £15

5. Vivian Copeland - He Knows My Key/ So Nice I Had To Kiss You Twice - D'Oro 3500 M- £10 SOLD

6. Milton Harris - She's Hurting Me/You Should Have Told Me - Mutt 27317 M- £25

7. Pirouettes - If You See My Baby/ The Wrangler Stretch - Diamond 165 promo VG+ paper scuffs, odd crackle, no skips or jumps, slightly grubby labels £30

8. TSu Toroandoes - What Good Am I/ Getting The Corners - Atlantic 2579 M- drill hole £20

9. Sam Green - First Theres A Tear/ Its Time To Move - Goldsmith TCB 19 M- £35

10. TSU Toronadoes - You're Mine/Back After The News - Ovide 227 VG++ odd paper scuff, ring wear on label £15

11. Gloria Walker - My Precious Love/Papa's Got The Wagon -People 2504 M- £15

12. E.K.G. - Give Me Love/ Foolish Thing - Roadrunners 310044 M- £40

13. The Passions - Too Many Memories/The Reason - Unique 79 VG++ a paper scuff £25

14. Independent Movement - slippin away/ Lets Talk It Over - Polydor 14503 M- £10

15. Sam Dees - Signed Miss Heroin/ So Tied Up - Atlantic 2991 promo (I think - its a pale blue label) M- £10 SOLD

16. Miss Louistine - I Don't Want To Love Nobody But You/ Tired Of Being Alone NWE 0001 M- £30 SOLD

17. Mark V Unlimited - Gone/ Funny Changes - Sagport 203 VG++ paper scuff £30

18. The Uniques - Not Too Long Ago/ Fast Way Of Living Paula 219 VG++ £12

19. The Patterson Twins - I Got Some Problems/ If I Evre Got You Back - King 6407 M- £20

thats it for now. just PM me if you want anything, can send you pics if needed, but can't do soundclips! postage at cost... can accept paypal, cash, cheques

Kirsty x

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

selling a few more from my husbands box... yes he does know! And yes it was his idea! :thumbsup:

1. The Linneas - Born To Be Your Baby/ My baby Comes Home Today - Diamond 248 promo VG++ paper scuffs not affecting play £45

2. Marva Whitney - This Girls in Love With You/He's The One - King 6283 M- £15 ON HOLD

3. Brothers of Love -You Changed Me/ Check My Love - Blue Rock 4091 M- small drill hole £50

4. James Brown - People Wake Up and Live/ Give Me Some Skin - Polydor 14409 M- £15

5. Vivian Copeland - He Knows My Key/ So Nice I Had To Kiss You Twice - D'Oro 3500 M- £10

6. Milton Harris - She's Hurting Me/You Should Have Told Me - Mutt 27317 M- £25

7. Pirouettes - If You See My Baby/ The Wrangler Stretch - Diamond 165 promo VG+ paper scuffs, odd crackle, no skips or jumps, slightly grubby labels £30

8. TSu Toroandoes - What Good Am I/ Getting The Corners - Atlantic 2579 M- drill hole £20

9. Sam Green - First Theres A Tear/ Its Time To Move - Goldsmith TCB 19 M- £35

10. TSU Toronadoes - You're Mine/Back After The News - Ovide 227 VG++ odd paper scuff, ring wear on label £15

11. Gloria Walker - My Precious Love/Papa's Got The Wagon -People 2504 M- £15

12. E.K.G. - Give Me Love/ Foolish Thing - Roadrunners 310044 M- £40

13. The Passions - Too Many Memories/The Reason - Unique 79 VG++ a paper scuff £25

14. Independent Movement - slippin away/ Lets Talk It Over - Polydor 14503 M- £10

15. Sam Dees - Signed Miss Heroin/ So Tied Up - Atlantic 2991 promo (I think - its a pale blue label) M- £10 SOLD

16. Miss Louistine - I Don't Want To Love Nobody But You/ Tired Of Being Alone NWE 0001 M- £30 ON HOLD

17. Mark V Unlimited - Gone/ Funny Changes - Sagport 203 VG++ paper scuff £30

18. The Uniques - Not Too Long Ago/ Fast Way Of Living Paula 219 VG++ £12

19. The Patterson Twins - I Got Some Problems/ If I Evre Got You Back - King 6407 M- £20

thats it for now. just PM me if you want anything, can send you pics if needed, but can't do soundclips! postage at cost... can accept paypal, cash, cheques

Kirsty x

WHATS YOUR E MAIL ADRESS?

THANK YOU

Social source share

UPDATED THE LIST.

If there's something you'd like but think I'm a bit expensive - then I'm always open to offers. If you're just gonna wait till I put on ebay, you might have a long wait!

Oh and finally, if you're thinking "is that the one I think it is" contact me and I'll play it down the phone. Is that enough? I'm sorry but since having children I can no longer bend backwards and hold my ankles... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!