soul at the manor

Guest andrew bin

Guest andrew bin

September 24 7.30 - 1.00

it's going to be great

Valley Soul Commandos twice as deadly as Anthrax but more fun than Benny Hill

Could the last one into Wales Please shut the gate behind you (last time some sheep escaped, they took ages to catch and we are frightened that the lambs may have Hereford accents when they're born)

www.soulcommandos.co.uk

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well it seems the thing to do.....Self promotion etc :-)

So let's get this event back to the top of the list.

I'm DJing at the Manor tonight, and it's not all ticket so as many of you who want to can travel. In fact the more the better.

Carl Willingham is the other guest DJ.

Mayhen guaranteed because we'll be getting there for when the bar opens !!!

That was the deliberate spelling mistook, so that some one would spot it, and put Soul At The Manor back on the top again, so that I could reply, and put Soul At The Manor back on the top again.

See if you can spot this post's deliberate spelling mistake, and that will put Soul At The Manor back on the top yet again.

Good this game innit !

ahhh almost got it Dave

but you do need to make a few posts where you talk about yourself, history and your records in the third person

of course have to remind yourself and others of the unspoken rule that mention a event three times and a review is expected (as with all soul source rules have to add the usual -if you feel like it of course)

seriously - stuff in progress solving the problem of dual ids

Guest Johnny One Trout

ahhh almost got it Dave

but you do need to make a few posts where you talk about yourself, history and your records in the third person 

of course have to remind yourself and others of the unspoken rule that mention a event three times and a review is expected (as with all soul source rules have to add the usual -if you feel like it of course)

seriously - stuff in progress solving the problem of dual ids

That's true that is Dave!!!! I fell foul of that trap recently as well which was IMVFHO a tad unfair as it was all accidental honest!!!!!!! I do however have a serious question for you though, will you be travelling down there in the SVC tour bus (you know the red one on the fliers) if so, a word of warning set off early and wear comfy hiking boots ;o))

Von Trout