leicester soul nite

Hello everyone,

I went to the above at the Half Time Orange club in April - there was a link to some pictures taken on the night - can anyone help me find them?

My top 5 at the moment:-

Jades - Glide - Uni

Julie Driscol - Save me - Marmalade

Darrow Fletcher - I love the way I feel - Revue

Mighty Sam - I need a lot of Lovin' - Amy

Insights - Turn me on sweet Rosie - Peacock

Thanks

Ray

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Half Time Orange is a good soul night, I thought the photo site you were maybe thinking of was Mr Clicks Pix but Ive just had a look and the night isn't on there although I think thats because it was such a long time ago.

I'm not sure when the next might there is, does anyone else know ?

Guest Johnny One Trout

The Half Time Orange is a good soul night, I thought the photo site you were maybe thinking of was Mr Clicks Pix but Ive just had a look and the night isn't on there although I think thats because it was such a long time ago.

I'm not sure when the next might there is, does anyone else know ?

Spookily enough comedy me i was talking to Lee yesterday about the self same thing he's not heard from Alley Mayer about another do so was going to ring him, if he gets any joy i'll let you know ...............Or maybe i won't mwahahoarrrrrrr

Guest in town Mikey

Had an email from Ally. There was some problem with dates, so as soon as that is sorted he will announce the next one.

Great night. When I went there I was having so much fun in the small room I didnt discover the big room until about midnight! Really looking forward to getting back there.

Guest Johnny One Trout

Yeah i keep meaning to get up my owd mate Lee Vowles does a spot in the back room and always comes back with tales of drunken debauchery and i must admit i do like to see lee dj when he's out of it

Is there ever a full nighter on in Leicester? I'd love to go to a doo in my hometown if only to drag out some mates and convert them to the cause.

Feel like i good be on a roll... i convinced my mate from Barrow to go over to Wolverhampton last Saturday and he ended up leaving (Sheridans) at 6pm...result, he's begging to do the double this weekend too!!

Hee Hee

ben

ex mountsorrel

Ben, i'm pretty matey with the Wyvern soul club boys/girls they have a banging all dayer on over the xmas holidays, i've even been allowed to stop at Ady Cops house after the event!