Rimini Weekend

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We need somebody who has details of a contract number for accomodation in the resort.We have booked flights and just need details of Hotel ECT.

Billy

we've been to all four (well, I missed the 2nd one) and haven't stayed in the same hotel yet! :thumbsup:

(search the archives, the Rimini hotel blurb has been up before, my brain's gone asleep)

m

Guest Dr Pickles

Billy

We're staying at the Ramada. I was talking to Norfolk Mark (were you at Rugby with him?) and have given him my email if he needs details of this hotel. If it's not the same person then PM me and I'll send you the details.

We found ours through - www.findhotel.co.uk. :thumbsup:

Has anyone got a definitive list of the nights and where they will be held????

Cheers

Doc

Edited by Dr Pickles
Guest Dr Pickles

Nights are at the IO Club on Viale Amerigo Vespucci. Fri, Sat & Sun. Advance tickets available for the 3 nights are 30 Euros or pay on the door 13 Euros per night. Have a look at Expedia.co.uk for hotels. Air Con is recommended. Park Hotel is good.

Many thanks SITC01

Looks like our hotel is on the same street as the do's. ranting_1.gif

Ramada Rimini Villa Rosa

Viale Amerigo Vespucci 71, Rimini

130572.jpg

Cheers

Doc

Billy

We're staying at the Ramada. I was talking to Norfolk Mark (were you at Rugby with him?) and have given him my email if he needs details of this hotel. If it's not the same person then PM me and I'll send you the details.

We found ours through - www.findhotel.co.uk. whistling.gif

Cheers

Doc

Dr Pickles, it is the same Mark but he isn't on the net. Best send Billy the details then he can pass them on as they are going together :huh:

Guest Dr Pickles

Dr Pickles, it is the same Mark but he isn't on the net. Best send Billy the details then he can pass them on as they are going together whistling.gif

Karen

PM sent to Billy :huh:

Thanks

Doc

Guest andrew bin

Many thanks SITC01

Looks like our hotel is on the same street as the do's. :yes:

Ramada Rimini Villa Rosa

Viale Amerigo Vespucci 71, Rimini

130572.jpg

Cheers

Doc

hi doc

it's a 5 min walk to the venue from your hotel, well thats if you don't draged in to various bars on route :shades:

Guest Dr Pickles

hi doc

it's a 5 min walk to the venue from your hotel, well thats if you don't draged in to various bars on route :yes:

Mr Bin

Great to know the hotel is close to the venue. :shades:

I have it on good authority that we will be meeting up with some Welsh soul anoraks out there who despise the evil drink, so no chance of trying the local vino. :ohmy:

capture412200580553_pm.jpg

See you out there. :shhh:

Doc

Edited by Dr Pickles

Billy

We found ours through - www.findhotel.co.uk. :yes:

Cheers

Doc

Hi Doc thanks for the info I was with mark at rugby,you should've came over and said hello don't let the bolt in my neck put you off.

Billy :shades:

Guest Dr Pickles

hiy a pickles... see you next week... love to lorraine..

Mr M

How's it hanging?

We're both looking forward to Bisley.

Looks like we've booked a hotel just down the road from you in Rimini. :lol:

Should be a hoot but don't want to wish the year away already.

See you Saturday

Doc