DUCIE BRIDGE MANCHESTER

Right folks who is going this saturday to the greatest public house in northern England "The Ducie Bridge" the world famous warm up for the fabulous New Century Soul Club, i believe that no tickets have been sold for the "Ducie" why?, because THIS VENUE IS TOTALLY FREE. You can drink wonderful alcohol while you listen to some of the finest rare soul DJ's in Europe (who play this venue for free!) spin some of the most incredible vinyl tunes ever released.

indeed many of your fellow soul sources have played, and are to be seen shoulder to shoulder in this tightly packed bar, so come on down and get me a DRINK.

This week we have the gorgeous Lisa Hurley (accompanied by her equally handsome fellow Gareth X)Eddie Wainwright.Danny

Duggan(Sleepless nights,Dublin)and John May....

When you arrive ask for Steve Cato (he'll sort you a ticket out i'm certain) then avoid the awkward lookin' fella with no hair and glasses ....that'll be me.

look forward to drinking anything and everything with you people.

yours Brett

ps Jamie (Soulsville) you gotta come now....potless or not..........

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ps Jamie (Soulsville) you gotta come now....potless or not..........

Brett you rascal!!!!

You know I really wanna go, but I'm so skint this week it's unreal. I'm even having to go round to me Mam's for tea!!

If by hook or crook I can make it I will. Judging by the capers we got up to on the trip to and at the 100 a few weeks ago, comedy will not be very far away!!!!! LOL

Jamie

Jamie mate in all seriousness get your return train fare and i'll buy your ticket and beer all night......(this isn't a freebee...you'll just owe me.....) no kidding mate just get the train sorted, and i'll sort you out no problems...

Brett

Jamie mate in all seriousness get your return train fare and i'll buy your ticket and beer all night......(this isn't a freebee...you'll just owe me.....) no kidding mate just get the train sorted, and i'll sort you out no problems...

Brett

Can't you remember how much I drink? LOL!!!!!

You'll need to re-mortgage the house!!!!

I'll see what I can do.....

Cheers fella.

J

Guest in town Mikey

I'm moving home this weekend so I cant make it.

Went round to see Gareth and Lisa last night. I wonder if Lisa is planning on playing the 'Family Way' record she showed me? ;-)

Hi Brett and soulville..Look forward to seeing you on Sat for the BIG ONE(joke)at the Ducie...Its a joy to put this little thing together and enjoy the chit chat from the landlord Brett...Hope you can make it Jamie,don't worry mate i will get you a few beers in....Just seen the post from Mike about Roll em cowboy/bexter..Classic post...

i'm only attending if the boy, the young pretender Leaver headlines.

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please will you fix it for me?

Was thinking around 7pm, but may change that and drag my fellow soul fan "Smithy" to an earlier start possibly about 5pm. Mark remember you don't have to bring the "covers 33" Box this time, meaning you can use both hands to drink alternate "Pints"!

The Dublin crowd are coming so we have competition in the drinking school. (This will make no difference to Mr Rimmer as he is in a school all of his own!)

Won't be there this time, unless it's very late. DJing in Walsall early doors.

Make sure you wear your SSCDT Team Kit - pressed & ironed. Got to keep up appearances Dave LOL!!!!

Jamie