Plinston Dates For 2006

Guest boots

HI

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE OTHER POSTING,BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING ME WHEN THE PLINSTON IS BACK

HERE ARE THE DATES

MAY 05

SEPTEMBER 15 ( 4 ANNIVERSARY)

NOVEMBER 10

DECEMBER 01

PUT IT IN YOUR DIARIES

:thumbsup: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :thumbsup: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :yes: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Replies 5
  • Views 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE OTHER POSTING,BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING ME WHEN THE PLINSTON IS BACKHERE ARE THE DATES MAY 05SEPTEMBER 15 ( 4 ANNIVERSARY)

NOVEMBER 10DECEMBER 01PUT IT IN YOUR DIARIES

there was a date of April 28th given out in the date chart that Martin gave out, I take it that is not on now !!!!

JB

Guest Dr Pickles

WILL LET YOU KNOW WHICH ARE MODERN BY MOONLIGHT AND WHICH ARE NORTHERN/MODERN AS SOON AS I HAVE THIS CONFIRMED BY THE BIG O

Great to hear these nights will be back on.

Love this venue.

Let us know more.

Doc

there was a date of April 28th given out in the date chart that Martin gave out, I take it that is not on now !!!!

JB

hi jon

not as far as i know i spoke to neil and he only gave me the 4 i posted and he has just started a new thread stating that the first one is may 5

see you tonight

No April event Jon, have started another thread with the DJ line-up for May 5th.

By the way, watching the Peter Kay 'Is this the way etc' vid last night and noticed what i thought was you Jon, only about 2ft nothing!!!!! Can you confirm if you have been shrunk since I last saw you???? LOL

Source Advert