[Rs] milton floyd - i'm hungry for love (cab 2023)

Gold Band

Title: milton floyd - i'm hungry for love (cab 2023)
Artist: milton floyd
Track: i'm hungry for love
Label: cab

2023 Record information:

milton floyd originally born in dania, florida, at the age of 7, a teacher said milton was the only boy in the school play who can carry a tune. at the age of eight he would see a performer who not only ignited audiences with his singing act, but who put a passion in miltons heart to do what he knew he was put on earth to do- be a professional singer and song-writer. the entertainer was jackie wilson.…"watching jackie wilson was like seeing fireworks on the fourth of july, he was exciting and magical and completely controlled the audience through his voice and movements- a true entertainer in every sense of the word. i wanted to do just that. in high school he formed a singing group called the essays, with milton as the lead singer. after graduation milton continued to cultivate his talents by singing regularly in nightclubs. it was also at this time when his song writing talents began to emerge as he listened to the music of such talented artists as curtis mayfield, the isley brothers and smokey robinson. he toured and sang with the…"kiko gallations"šÂ a 28- piece orchestra. later he established an eight-piece band where once again he was the lead singer. in 1994, the independent entertainers association voted him the most promising male vocalist of the year. they acknowledged his music talents. in 1995, his rise to stardom and self-confidence were further boosted during an appearance at the apollo theater in harlem where he received a standing ovation for his rendition of love wont let me wait.

p.s has anyone got a year on this track?

Social source share

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic