Codfromderby

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

just heard this in the sounds section, any info anyone availability?

Quite a hard one to pick up, UK soul on the DJM lable, same as come on train.....seen these listed at £300

Ken's got one he might shed a bit more light on it :shades:

Social source share

You could check out the superior version by Ron Keith & Lady's on A&M - mucho cheaper too !!

Girf

This is a joke isnt it? :ohmy: much much cheaper,not for no reason :lol: ,not the same title though,something to do with "stikcs & stones"?.......... :(post-1986-1140477270_thumb.jpgCant_live_without_you_moon_williams.mp3,taken from a thread i started many moon`s ago.......... :shades:

Edited by ken
Social source share

This is a joke isnt it? :ohmy: much much cheaper,not for no reason :lol: ,not the same title though,something to do with "stikcs & stones"?.......... :(post-1986-1140477270_thumb.jpgCant_live_without_you_moon_williams.mp3,taken from a thread i started many moon`s ago.......... :shades:

There's another UK released version too - by Jester on Jam - reggae label I think ??? Its not that great tho'

I've had a couple of the Moon Williams in the past and always got rid in preference of the RK version. Maybe a case of the one you had first is the one one you prefer, but in this case I just think the vocal on Moon Williams is weak in comparison.

Girf

Social source share

There's another UK released version too - by Jester on Jam - reggae label I think ??? Its not that great tho'

I've had a couple of the Moon Williams in the past and always got rid in preference of the RK version. Maybe a case of the one you had first is the one one you prefer, but in this case I just think the vocal on Moon Williams is weak in comparison.

Girf

Jam wasn't a reggae label, it was a mainstream pop/rock label, owned I think by DJM. Their only hit was by Blackfoot Sue.

Social source share

Quite a hard one to pick up, UK soul on the DJM lable, same as come on train.....seen these listed at £300

Ken's got one he might shed a bit more light on it :rolleyes:

strange comparison to come on train which is worth about ten bob on djm (i think!), however ive seen a few copies of a moon williams track on djm called all for you for quite big money, is the track we are on about the bside or another 45

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!