• Views 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi Jodie

yes the date is right they started on a Saturday and have now moved to a Friday

can't help with what the night was like as I was elsewhere but am sure others will let you know

Cheers

Chris W

I was at the first one. Fantastic venue & some nice stuff being played but it was a bit low on numbers. I know this is old ground but it was a casualty off too much competition imo.

However the venue is excellent and with a few more in it could be great.

Shane

I was at the first one. Fantastic venue & some nice stuff being played but it was a bit low on numbers. I know this is old ground but it was a casualty off too much competition imo.

However the venue is excellent and with a few more in it could be great.

Shane

Maybe someone should put it in the events section?

Always seems to help and there doesn't seem to be anything similar on the same night.

Was the music policy quite early? Did you hear a lot of stuff you didn't know??

They are 2 things i'm looking for in a nighter and haven't really found yet!

Jodie x

The events guide on soul source only covers a small percentage of events on at the weekend. No disrespect to Mike & Kolla as it is the duty of promoters but there are lots more events that come and go without many not knowing.

If you like the early stuff check out FLIPSIDE at Sheridans, they have an allnighter every 2 months I think.

I would recommend the Middleton event though as they did play a lot of the early stuff and some real rarities thanks to Carl Willingham and Roger Banks.

Shane

Hi Jodie

I was at the first one and had a good time, fantastic venue..Its a very big space for 60RnB, some people said too big but i did like the space on the dancefloor..I hope its a winner..Give it a go...They did have other stuff going on in two smaller rooms...Give us a shout if you are going along,its not that easy to find..

Will have to find a lift first!

Thanks though Stevie, I will do.

Jodie x