Denton Northern Soul Night 25th Feb

post-4595-1140630243_thumb.jpgnorthern soul night on the 25th feb (this sat) at st lawrences cricket club in denton manchester,the last few do`s have been excellent,with top local dj`s,great friendly atmosphere,hope to see you all there :(:D:D:thumbsup::D

st lawrences cricket club....clayton street...off stockport road...denton ...manchester........7.30-till late......tickets £3.....or £4...on the door..................

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest bertie97

post-4595-1140630243_thumb.jpgnorthern soul night on the 25th feb (this sat) at st lawrences cricket club in denton manchester,the last few do`s have been excellent,with top local dj`s,great friendly atmosphere,hope to see you all there :yes:ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif:thumbsup:tongue.gif

st lawrences cricket club....clayton street...off stockport road...denton ...manchester........7.30-till late......tickets £3.....or £4...on the door..................

Cheers for posting flyer Rob.Should be another cracking night,really looking forward to it.

Steve.

Guest bertie97
no worries stevie,see ya tomorrow night blush.gif:lol::P:D
Just spoke to Terry H at the beeb,asking if he'd bring his unissued stuff,but he said he'd sold them.(moment of madness)Me thinks
Guest bertie97

post-4595-1140630243_thumb.jpgnorthern soul night on the 25th feb (this sat) at st lawrences cricket club in denton manchester,the last few do`s have been excellent,with top local dj`s,great friendly atmosphere,hope to see you all there :lol::):):thumbsup::unsure:

Good ticket sales ,be early

Just spoke to Terry H at the beeb,asking if he'd bring his unissued stuff,but he said he'd sold them.(moment of madness)Me thinks

stevie,hope youve saved me a ticket,not gonna be able to pick it up.so will you arrange to leave it on the door for me.........catch ya later... :thumbsup::unsure::lol::D:D:):)

bet terry`s kickin himself ,definately a moment of madness :D:(:ohmy: ....

post-4595-1140630243_thumb.jpgnorthern soul night on the 25th feb (this sat) at st lawrences cricket club in denton manchester,the last few do`s have been excellent,with top local dj`s,great friendly atmosphere,hope to see you all there :):):D:thumbsup::unsure:

Bl--dy hell, I play cricket against Denton St Lawrence ( they beat us in the semi final of the Cup last year!!) . The wife's away this weekend, so can you save me a ticket on the door tonight please? Is it worth bringing a sales box with me?

Julian :lol:

Guest bertie97

Hi,Julian,

Bring a sales box by all means,Hopefully people will be tripping over their wallets to have a look.Ticket on door,

no probs.See you tonight.

Steve.

Source Advert