Guest profile photo

Denton Northern Soul Night 25th Feb

Guest profile photo
Posted

post-4595-1140630243_thumb.jpgnorthern soul night on the 25th feb (this sat) at st lawrences cricket club in denton manchester,the last few do`s have been excellent,with top local dj`s,great friendly atmosphere,hope to see you all there :(:D:D:thumbsup::D

st lawrences cricket club....clayton street...off stockport road...denton ...manchester........7.30-till late......tickets £3.....or £4...on the door..................

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest bertie97 profile photo
Posted

post-4595-1140630243_thumb.jpgnorthern soul night on the 25th feb (this sat) at st lawrences cricket club in denton manchester,the last few do`s have been excellent,with top local dj`s,great friendly atmosphere,hope to see you all there :yes:ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif:thumbsup:tongue.gif

st lawrences cricket club....clayton street...off stockport road...denton ...manchester........7.30-till late......tickets £3.....or £4...on the door..................

Cheers for posting flyer Rob.Should be another cracking night,really looking forward to it.

Steve.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo
Posted

Cheers for posting flyer Rob.Should be another cracking night,really looking forward to it.

Steve.

no worries stevie,see ya tomorrow night :thumbsup:tongue.gif:yes:ohmy.gif

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
no worries stevie,see ya tomorrow night blush.gif:lol::P:D
Just spoke to Terry H at the beeb,asking if he'd bring his unissued stuff,but he said he'd sold them.(moment of madness)Me thinks

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

how late is till late?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
how late is till late?
Hi,we'll be open till 12.45

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

post-4595-1140630243_thumb.jpgnorthern soul night on the 25th feb (this sat) at st lawrences cricket club in denton manchester,the last few do`s have been excellent,with top local dj`s,great friendly atmosphere,hope to see you all there :lol::):):thumbsup::unsure:

Good ticket sales ,be early

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo
Posted

Just spoke to Terry H at the beeb,asking if he'd bring his unissued stuff,but he said he'd sold them.(moment of madness)Me thinks

stevie,hope youve saved me a ticket,not gonna be able to pick it up.so will you arrange to leave it on the door for me.........catch ya later... :thumbsup::unsure::lol::D:D:):)

bet terry`s kickin himself ,definately a moment of madness :D:(:ohmy: ....

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

post-4595-1140630243_thumb.jpgnorthern soul night on the 25th feb (this sat) at st lawrences cricket club in denton manchester,the last few do`s have been excellent,with top local dj`s,great friendly atmosphere,hope to see you all there :):):D:thumbsup::unsure:

Bl--dy hell, I play cricket against Denton St Lawrence ( they beat us in the semi final of the Cup last year!!) . The wife's away this weekend, so can you save me a ticket on the door tonight please? Is it worth bringing a sales box with me?

Julian :lol:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hi,Julian,

Bring a sales box by all means,Hopefully people will be tripping over their wallets to have a look.Ticket on door,

no probs.See you tonight.

Steve.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Brilliant, Thank to all,See you at the next one April 29th.Playlist to follow.

Share this forum post

soul source url
  1. List Of Northern Soul US Original 45's For Sale £40-£500
    Soul Website Sales by Steve Plumb on Fri 27 Mar 2020
    • 1 / 303
    • Steve Plumb on 27 Mar 2020
  2. Northern Soul Acetate + some singles on Ebay.
    Soul Website Sales by Modboy1 on Fri 27 Mar 2020
    • 1 / 232
    • Modboy1 on 27 Mar 2020
  3. Northern For A Wednesday
    Record Sales by Soul Inc on Wed 25 Mar 2020
    • 1 / 368
    • Soul Inc on 25 Mar 2020
  4. John Muff Murfin - A Northern Soul influence ?
    All About the SOUL by Blackpoolsoul on Tue 24 Mar 2020
    • 1 / 117
    • Blackpoolsoul on 24 Mar 2020
  5. Big Bunch of 7"s for Sale, Northern, Boogie, Crossover
    Record Sales by hotthobo on Tue 24 Mar 2020
    • 1 / 483
    • hotthobo on 24 Mar 2020

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.