email souly5@msn.com for details and directions

or call russ 07986437250 or steve 07791060169

• Replies 14
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You'll love it there Karen, its a great venue, just hope the numbers are up thistime, dont know about that Fortnum fella chaps, but Karen will get the punters through the door :D she'll pull em in by there ear lugs if she has too unsure.gif

You'll love it there Karen, its a great venue, just hope the numbers are up thistime, dont know about that Fortnum fella chaps, but Karen will get the punters through the door :lol: she'll pull em in by there ear lugs if she has too :D

Thats the second time tonight you have mentioned ears and me tonight Baz, is there something you want to tell me :):yes:

Bit worried about the fire risk if what Ive been told about Mr Fortnum is true unsure.gif

Bit worried about the fire risk if what Ive been told about Mr Fortnum is true unsure.gif

:lol: Just make sure you wear fire proof clothing :yes: I hear Kevlar is quite good or is that for bullets :D

Isnt Tony doing Dave s memorial night in Stoke then?

I thought he was too unsure.gif

Karen, you'll be top DJ that night ..... sorry I can't be there but I'll be at the local night and as it's my birthday that day I intend to be able to stagger home :D

Edited by Mandy

I thought he was too unsure.gif

Karen, you'll be top DJ that night ..... sorry I can't be there but I'll be at the local night and as it's my birthday that day I intend to be able to stagger home :D

Thanks Mandy I think that honour will go to the others though, you have a lovely birthday celebration :lol:

Thank you Cat

Sorry, Tony didn`t relised they clashed :shades: , hes still going with you to dave alcock`s memorial night. After 30 years of knowing Dave he can`t miss it .

Apologies to you all from Tony and the s.i.n.s crew and a top soul jock will be announced soon to stand in for Tony ( bit late for 5000 printed flyers :lol: )

As a resident Tony will be back for the first friday in April and he knows as we do that the soul nights @ the LEL will be one of the best soul nights in the monthly calander.

So if you looking for trouble free easy going soul night with a superb sound system , a great dance floor , a music policy to please , atmosphere, free soft drinks for designated drivers and all this for fiver this is the place to be .

See you next friday.

Thank you Cat

Sorry, Tony didn`t relised they clashed blush.gif , hes still going with you to dave alcock`s memorial night. After 30 years of knowing Dave he can`t miss it .

Apologies to you all from Tony and the s.i.n.s crew and a top soul jock will be announced soon to stand in for Tony ( bit late for 5000 printed flyers :lol: )

As a resident Tony will be back for the first friday in April and he knows as we do that the soul nights @ the LEL will be one of the best soul nights in the monthly calander.

So if you looking for trouble free easy going soul night with a superb sound system , a great dance floor , a music policy to please , atmosphere, free soft drinks for designated drivers and all this for fiver this is the place to be .

See you next friday.

Looking forward to this one Karen if you could ring me tomorrow should have d.j. times sorted by then some time after 2pm loads new sounds to play see ya all next week stand in d. j . will probably be ST IVES'S Trevor Smith

Looking forward to this one Karen if you could ring me tomorrow should have d.j. times sorted by then some time after 2pm loads new sounds to play see ya all next week stand in d. j . will probably be ST IVES'S Trevor Smith

You better PM me your number Steve blush.gif

If Trevor can't make it Steve, I can recommend Dave Abbott and he is coming I believe ( he has to actually as he is one of my groupies ) blush.gif

Edited by KarenC

I went to the last LEL night and if you live in East Anglia or thereabouts and want to get to hear something a bit different please support the LEL and the Move on up boys @ legends - they are both bringing rare soul to the region and deserve some serious support! Good music - very friendly people and free drinks for drivers at the LEL - Go for it!!! :thumbsup:

Source Advert