One Of The Best 70's Collections In South Yorkshire

Missed this out of my earlier post....but anyone into 70's upwards will not want to miss our guest at the Friendship this Friday

Angus Oldfield

Angus has a Fantastic collection of 60's right through to modern, a regular, nay manic, traveller to the states at least 5 times a year, over the years, has netted some very rare gems indeed, his main likes are 70's but he plays across the board.. Angus is reluctant to play out at venues and frequently turns down spots but he asked us for a spot and thers no way we would refuse.

anyone whos heard Angus out wont miss this....and anyone who hasn't heard him get down to the Friendship and listen to absolute class.

Dont forget its FREE admission

For information contact

ian 07931 523103

Edited by geordiejohnson
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Missed this out of my earlier post....but anyone into 70's upwards will not want to miss our guest at the Friendship this Friday

Angus Oldfield

Angus has a Fantastic collection of 60's right through to modern, a regular, nay manic, traveller to the states at least 5 times a year, over the years, has netted some very rare gems indeed, his main likes are 70's but he plays across the board.. Angus is reluctant to play out at venues and frequently turns down spots but he asked us for a spot and thers no way we would refuse.

anyone whos heard Angus out wont miss this....and anyone who hasn't heard him get down to the Friendship and listen to absolute class.

About bloody time you got Angus behind the decks unsure.gif

Wasn't sure where i was going this Friday until i saw this but i am now.

Hope He's bringing a sales box with him, sense some serious haggling going on this Friday...

About bloody time you got Angus behind the decks unsure.gif

Wasn't sure where i was going this Friday until i saw this but i am now.

Hope He's bringing a sales box with him, sense some serious haggling going on this Friday...

Ha ha martin you should know that Angus never buys in ones so there will deffo be a sales box of absolute class at bargain prices from the man...i know i'll be skint on friday

Geoooordie

Angus Oldfield

For information contact

ian 07931 523103

He'll never last, bound to "snap," at least once during his spot!!!!!

Bullseye.

Do you mean SWEETY or are you being a tad bitchy :wicked:

Yes its the same Angus

and Mark not sure what you mean Angus is a top lad see him regularly....spit it out if youve anything to say instead of talking in riddles.

geeooordie

No I meant sweaty. :wicked: You should see her after about 10 minutes at a nighter... just like me really :D

Its OK she's my buddy - and it was me that played cupid and got them together... whistling.gif

I've just never known Angus's surname, even though we've been aquainted a squillion years.

Can't come and see him play though unless you have a quiet room that I can put the brats to sleep in! But I will let Michael have a night out pass. Trouble is that there's loads on locally tomorrow night...

ANYWAY, any chance of basic directions from Huddersfield....

Do you mean SWEETY or are you being a tad bitchy whistling.gif

Yes its the same Angus

and Mark not sure what you mean Angus is a top lad see him regularly....spit it out if youve anything to say instead of talking in riddles.

geeooordie

My sentiments exactly Geordie. All round nice guy, avid collector & I dont really understand what Mark was on about either. Known him 17 years (Angus) & he never has a nasty word to say about anyone. Still the best of mates even though we are ex's, so would like to know what you mean Mark

Kirsty

Hi Both kirstys and mark

all has been cleared up and thanks for the...what i know now are..endearing terms

Oh Mark has explained the "Snap" bit its an in joke .....i shouldnt really relay...agh go on then

Apparently When Angus goes to marks (which is frequently) as he steps through the door he always asks if he can "snap one off in the Bog" (a number 2 ) :shades:

Well thats why Angus has the cleanest shitter in Barnsley hes busy "snapping off" in other folks houses

Geeoooordie

Hi Both kirstys and mark

all has been cleared up and thanks for the...what i know now are..endearing terms

Oh Mark has explained the "Snap" bit its an in joke .....i shouldnt really relay...agh go on then

Apparently When Angus goes to marks (which is frequently) as he steps through the door he always asks if he can "snap one off in the Bog" (a number 2 ) :shades:

Well thats why Angus has the cleanest shitter in Barnsley hes busy "snapping off" in other folks houses

Geeoooordie

Hope your night goes well, Geordie & wish Angus all the best, I'm sure his spot will be good.

Kirstyx

Kirsty, youve wished him all the best , apparently he's been reading these and thought it was funny especially when i pulled the ears off my teddy bear and threw me dummy out the pram.

Thanks again and im sure with angus at the helm all will be

Hope Angus is fantastic tonight :lol: , and that Karen IS the best dancer there! blush.gif So much for trying to make plans to come and play tonight - as usual its all gone tits up! :angry:

Child number 1 is poorly, and Michael has to work all weekend... any chance of enjoyment is futile.

Hope everyone that attends has a brilliant night... and Angus I'm sure you promised to make us a tape/cd type thingy.... :P

Kirsty, youve wished him all the best , apparently he's been reading these and thought it was funny especially when i pulled the ears off my teddy bear and threw me dummy out the pram.

Thanks again and im sure with angus at the helm all will be

Well in that case if he has been reading this he can buy me a rather large pint next time he see's me blush.gif

I'm sure he will choose to ignore this post :lol:

Kirsty I'll have that pint for you t,neet

Directions for anyone whos not sure how to get there are

Directions to the Friendship, Gawber Road, Barnsley via M1

Leave motorway at J37, proceed towards Barnsley, over pelican crossing to traffic lights on major crossroads. Turn Left here ...Follow this road for a half-mile, look out for Tom Treddlehoyle Pub on left, and turn left directly before it. Follow this road for a quarter-mile, Friendship Pub on right at junction.

For further info please call:

Me (Mark) 07810 707597

Ian 07931 523103

Geeoooordie

Edited by geordiejohnson

Kirsty I'll have that pint for you t,neet

Directions for anyone whos not sure how to get there are

Directions to the Friendship, Gawber Road, Barnsley via M1

Leave motorway at J37, proceed towards Barnsley, over pelican crossing to traffic lights on major crossroads. Turn Left here ...Follow this road for a half-mile, look out for Tom Treddlehoyle Pub on left, and turn left directly before it. Follow this road for a quarter-mile, Friendship Pub on right at junction.

For further info please call:

Me (Mark) 07810 707597

Ian 07931 523103

Geeoooordie

Aw great, just rub it in :lol:

Gutted I'm missing it, say hello to Angus for me, got great taste has the fella blush.gif

Aw great, just rub it in :D

Gutted I'm missing it, say hello to Angus for me, got great taste has the fella :P

Thanks Jamie,

Will pass on my best..and when we get sorted with dates might open the door for you to have a little shufftie on our electronically balanced decks for optimum performance and care for your tunes blush.gif

have a good one yourself (tsk fancy having to get yorkshire tele in to advertise ) :lol:

Geeoooordie