45cellar

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 26
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

sorry but new to any forum hope im in right place can anyone help ,

i have a record eddie foster i never knew it is on the in record label i will wait is b side

it has codes on run off it is a sky blue coulor. in6311 can anyone tell me anything about it thanks

Social source share

Guest MARIO MANJARREZ

sorry but new to any forum hope im in right place can anyone help ,

i have a record eddie foster i never knew it is on the in record label i will wait is b side

it has codes on run off it is a sky blue coulor. in6311 can anyone tell me anything about it thanks

Hey, you're talking about this bootleg, I also own this copie, it is a boot from 70's? 80s? 90s? I wonder the value

label276.jpg

Social source share

Hey, you're talking about this bootleg, I also own this copie, it is a boot from 70's? 80s? 90s? I wonder the value

label276.jpg

....and would the demo go for more :rofl:

Social source share

Guest fleetwoodsoul

another on ebay boot same seller n/z just got a replacement different seller looks un played sure there at it with this one touch label and it chages coulor

Social source share

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IN_6311-A-2.gifIN_6311-B-1.gif

Original has Titles Scratched in the Deadwax as already mentioned.

No DEMO Exists.

Thought Dave Ferguson had a Demo? Seem to remember a story on here about some guy in Scotland selling him 1 and the trouble he had getting it. I'm very old, so I could be wrong, it might have been Freddie Chavez issue? :facepalm:  :g: 

Spot. :shades: 

Social source share

it was played a hundred times (at least) at Wigan one night mostly by Kev Roberts to increase its popularity ,as it was in the next week or so booted yes.gif

and thats how it really was in the old days!!!

Steve

I know and I paid £75 for the privilege.....still at least I kept hold of the same copy. :D

Social source share

I know and I paid £75 for the privilege.....still at least I kept hold of the same copy. :D

The bootleg must have bought the price of an original copy down.  The record in the video was a tenner at most, although £7 seems to ring a bell.  :thumbsup:

Edited by tiberius
Social source share