Does Anyone Know These Two Records?

Pete S

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Good luck trying to sell The Monzas on Moon at £400. A rare record indeed, but the latest handful of copies (during the past 6 months) on eBay have all reached $100-$150 or less. A decent, but very "mod" record to these ears.

I was actually going to ask £100, not £400! You must be confusing me with someone greedier! :)

Social source share

I didn't expect that you would charge that, :) but it was mentioned above that the "value" of this record is about £400, just wanted to point out that far cheaper copies can be had on eBay.

In a nutshell we see why Pete is the fairest UK soul dealer around :) . He knows what he paid for the record and will make his margin while moving the record on quickly. I rarely buy from UK dealers but Pete you do deserve some real credit many would have had it up at £450. :good:

Social source share

In a nutshell we see why Pete is the fairest UK soul dealer around :) . He knows what he paid for the record and will make his margin while moving the record on quickly. I rarely buy from UK dealers but Pete you do deserve some real credit many would have had it up at £450. :good:

Thanks Dad! :)

Social source share

Good luck trying to sell The Monzas on Moon at £400. A rare record indeed, but the latest handful of copies (during the past 6 months) on eBay have all reached $100-$150 or less. A decent, but very "mod" record to these ears.

Hi Sebastion,I paid £400 a few years ago for the Monzas...as with a lot of records on Ebay the price some records obtain doesn't always reflect rarity,but demand .If "todays" price for the Monzas is £100 then that is just how the cookie crumbles.......some tunes drop and some continue to rise in cost.ATB Steve

Social source share

Hi Sebastion,I paid £400 a few years ago for the Monzas...as with a lot of records on Ebay the price some records obtain doesn't always reflect rarity,but demand .If "todays" price for the Monzas is £100 then that is just how the cookie crumbles.......some tunes drop and some continue to rise in cost.ATB Steve ==========================================================================

I told you ages ago Steve stop buying your cookies from Quality Seconds buy them from a well known supermarket :):)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!