Best 40 Year Old Soul Record

steve z

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Most are 40 years plus to our ears COR-BLIMI....Smokey and ...........THE MIRACLES."if your mother only knew".................not the rarest but conceived 40 + years ago .In his mind?ATB Steve

Come Go with Me. Originally recorded by the Del Vikings? then Re-hashed by Edd Cobb & re-recorded by Gloria Jones to become a "Northern Classic".

Regards Ritchie. :good:

Social source share

I don't understand the post ranting_1.gif

Hi Karen ,the genius of someone who can perceive ,then write and perform in the way that "Smokey" did all those years ago is what I am alluding too.......its still a fantastic piece of class music all these years later

IMO.There are others of course...ATB Steve

any comments/suggestions?

i dont like to see a post go unanswered.

cheers

Shane

Cheers Shane :ohmy: ATB Steve
Social source share

Hi Karen ,the genius of someone who can perceive ,then write and perform in the way that "Smokey" did all those years ago is what I am alluding too.......its still a fantastic piece of class music all these years later

IMO.There are others of course...ATB Steve

Ah got ya now Steve ranting_1.gif

Social source share

Most are 40 years plus to our ears COR-BLIMI....Smokey and ...........THE MIRACLES."if your mother only knew".................not the rarest but conceived 40 + years ago .In his mind?ATB Steve

Yep - 46 years ago, and it's still hard to believe.......

Social source share

I'd plump for another Motown outing, Jimmy Ruffin - Don't Feel Sorry for Me on Miracle. 45th birthday this year!

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Just watched Shane Higgns scrape through on American Idol with his now classic version of "I Yeard it through the grapevine" A True Kwalidy TV moment........................

Go Shaney...Yeah baby yeah

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert