Prestatyn Journey Planner

Having always used a hired car to get from the airport to the venue in previous years but rarely used it over the weekend, I thought I could save some dosh (to buy more vinyl of course) by travelling by train or coach this year. Checked the web, but does either seem not very reasonable (50 quid return on the train) or would take ages (up to 5 hrs.). Any advice ?

That's Mancs Airport arriving 2 pm on thursday and back monday 5 pm.

thanks,

Michael

:good:

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest ShaneH

my girlfriend bought a return ticket from london to prestatyn yesterday for less than 20 quid.

i am sure you could get a lift from mancs from someone if you ask nicely ranting_1.gif

Shane

Michael, Its only around 60 - 70 euro boat and train from Dublin on the Thursday. We are going on the Friday morning boat. I think we might have room in the car, we could give you a lift there and back.

Karl

- thanks for the offer Karl - but flight is already booked for thursday. Gotta admit, I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to sailing the irish sea that time of the year. ranting_1.gif

Michael

Nah, not this time Karen...rather stay at home with baby blush.gif

I thought you might Pete, must say I will miss seeing you there, always a pleasure mate but can see the draw of home is much greater :ohmy: