• Replies 20
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thanks so far guys

How about matrix numbers ...scans anyone?

Here's the Matrix from the Original White DEMO on Vinyl

LOOK_L-5020-A_DJ_Matrix.gifLOOK_L-5020-B_DJ-1.gif

I bought a couple of copies back in the early 70's, one from Soul Bowl & another from a Soul Pack of all places (One of my best finds ever).

Not seen many copies about since. During my time of collecting, Never seen a Stock Copy other than a scan,

On the Grand scale of things, I'm not sure which is rarer DEMO or Stock Copy;

However I suspect that the Stock Copy is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOK_L-5020-A_B.jpg

This one is one of the Boots is Double Sided & on Vinyl

There is a Styrene Boot in both White, and also Red, NOT SURE IF ANY OTHER COLOURS.

PopSike.com

320459119432.jpg

Also a red label styrene re-issue

Social source share

I bought a couple of copies back in the early 70's, one from Soul Bowl & another from a Soul Pack of all places (One of my best finds ever).

Not seen many copies about since. During my time of collecting, Never seen a Stock Copy other than a scan,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOK_L-5020-A_B.jpg

There is a Styrene Boot in both White, and also Red, NOT SURE IF ANY OTHER COLOURS.

PopSike.com

320459119432.jpg

Yeh light blue issue roger, only ever seen one, once again Ian ohara ex york,. i think but i`m not sure, ron pedley got it, thanks for the scansthumbsup.gif

Social source share

Yeh light blue issue roger, only ever seen one, once again Ian ohara ex york,. i think but i`m not sure, ron pedley got it, thanks for the scansthumbsup.gif

I swopped a stocker for a demo in a trade with Pat Brady many years ago only for someone to lift the demo out of my playbox.:huh:

Blue Stock copy definitely the rarer.

best

Kev

Social source share

LOOK_L-5020-A_B.jpg

PopSike.com

320459119432.jpg

Roger......i gotta say,how you do them scans i don't know but well done ..:thumbup:

Social source share

I did see on the last series of Gadget show a monoscope, digital, and it took close up photos. Meant to go looking for it but later forgot what it was. Looked ideal for labels and matrix/deltas.

Afternoon chalks:thumbsup:

Does'nt macro mode allow you to take close up shots on most cameras??

My camera is fooked so i just use my htc desire mobile ,which is ,because of the wonders of technology and everything going out of date.a better camera

sadly no macro on it though:(

Social source share

My camera is fooked so i just use my htc desire mobile ,which is ,because of the wonders of technology and everything going out of date.a better camera

if you have a decent camera, SLR maybe and you have macro mode you should be able to get the matrix/delta details. Never tried wiht mnine. Some scanners, top quality ones should also be able to do it.

The digital, photographic mono-scope looked ideal.

Social source share

Roger......i gotta say,how you do them scans i don't know but well done ..:lol:

Must be some camera..

Do you then make an animated .gif from the images Roger?

Thanks Mate, Yes, an Animated Gif using Microsofts Free Gif Animator

Along with my 10.1 Megapixel Digital Camera & my Epson Scanner.

Then time the Images within the Animated Gif

Social source share

if you have a decent camera, SLR maybe and you have macro mode you should be able to get the matrix/delta details. Never tried wiht mnine. Some scanners, top quality ones should also be able to do it.

The digital, photographic mono-scope looked ideal.

The Macro Mode definitely an advantage, getting the lighting OK is the Main Thing though, I never use Flash,

Trial & Error under fluerescent or Daylight

Social source share

Simple question

Was the wdj booted ?? and how about the issue too while we are on??

:D Hi All This is a question I needed to no back in the 80ts when I sild up my US colection, the DEMO went for £20 at the 86 Club, a few weeks later I got what looked exactly the same for £1 showed it to Mick S he said it was a Boot? did I sell a Boot for £20, I hope not but I will never no! :thumbsup: DAVE KIL

Social source share