45cellar

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 15
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Definitely Rarer "TOMAS" Copy. Never Had A Realistic Chance Of Owning A Copy.

Only Ever Seen A Scan / Auction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEMO Next (In Rarity)

----A SIDE "CT-68010----------(MR)----------DELTA #71815"

Thomas_45-1639a_DJ.jpgThomas_1639_Demo.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock Copy

---------------A SIDE "CT-68010----------(MR)----------DELTA #71815"

Thomas_45-1639a.jpgThomas_1639_Stock.gif

Both DEMO & Stock Copy Are STYRENE & Are Identical In The Deadwax

Beware, As You No Doubt Know Already, It Has Been Counterfeited/Booted Several Times.

Social source share

Guest wigantojapan

Definitely Rarer "TOMAS" Copy. Never Had A Realistic Chance Of Owning A Copy.

Only Ever Seen A Scan / Auction.

DEMO Next (In Rarity)

----A SIDE "CT-68010----------(MR)----------DELTA #71815"

Thomas_45-1639a_DJ.jpgThomas_1639_Demo.gif

Stock Copy

---------------A SIDE "CT-68010----------(MR)----------DELTA #71815"

Thomas_45-1639a.jpgThomas_1639_Stock.gif

Both DEMO & Stock Copy Are STYRENE & Are Identical In The Deadwax

Beware, As You No Doubt Know Already, It Has Been Counterfeited/Booted Several Times.

am i being totally thick here but i see the delta number at 1 o clock and 3 o clock on both the demo ans issue.

what am i not understanding here

thanks

Social source share

am i being totally thick here but i see the delta number at 1 o clock and 3 o clock on both the demo ans issue.

what am i not understanding here

thanks

Sorry, Was Done In A Rush, Before I Went To Work.

Delta # 71815 = Part 1 (ASide Matrix) 1 O'Clock Pic.

Delta # 71815-X = Part 2 (BSide Matrix) 3 O'Clock Pic.

Social source share

Guest wigantojapan

Sorry, Was Done In A Rush, Before I Went To Work.

Delta # 71815 = Part 1 (ASide Matrix) 1 O'Clock Pic.

Delta # 71815-X = Part 2 (BSide Matrix) 3 O'Clock Pic.

aye i thought it was the a and b side,thought it was me going diwally its 3,30 in the morning cheers great photo
Social source share

Guest wigantojapan

aye i thought it was the a and b side,thought it was me going diwally its 3,30 in the morning cheers great photo

part 1 and part 2 might have been a big hint also rolleyes.gif

Social source share

• 2 years later...

Saxie Russell - Psychedelic Soul - Thomas

Saw this for sale last week but the label colour didn't appear authentic from my understanding of how the original is supposed to look so I decided not to bid for it. It was however described as '100% Original' The deadwax was as follows according to the seller:-

deadwax SIDE A n°: CT-68010 7/8/5

deadwax SIDE B n°: CT-68011 7/8/5-X

Any views on whether it's original/reissue/boot??? Always wanted the original of this title and now wondering if I've let one pass me by!

Thanks

Simon

$(KGrHqNHJCME8f,NWH+CBPM8Tc3COw~~60_12.JPG

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

Saxie Russell - Psychedelic Soul - Thomas

Saw this for sale last week but the label colour didn't appear authentic from my understanding of how the original is supposed to look so I decided not to bid for it. It was however described as '100% Original' The deadwax was as follows according to the seller:-

deadwax SIDE A n°: CT-68010 7/8/5

deadwax SIDE B n°: CT-68011 7/8/5-X

Any views on whether it's original/reissue/boot??? Always wanted the original of this title and now wondering if I've let one pass me by!

Thanks

Simon

$(KGrHqNHJCME8f,NWH+CBPM8Tc3COw~~60_12.JPG

It looks ok apart from the light greeny shadow on the inside of the center hole which is very like the colour of the pressing

the record it'self could have faded , there is a slight greeny tinge around the words Saxi Russel

Hard one to call

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

I think the green thing is just an artifact of the scanning or how he saved the image, not something that's actually on the record.

OK so original yay or nay ?
Social source share

Original, definitely, I've one identical to this and the demo, same dead wax markings and styrene.

===================================================================

That's a 'D'oh' for me then.

Thanks for the informattion.

Simon

Social source share

• 11 months later...