Third Window From The Bin

Guest Baz

so wotsthe deal with this dean barlow record third window from the right IMO is compleat load of rubbish how does every one else see this record come on there must be better records than that out there herd itquite alot recently WHY?????? :o

Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

Think im in the minority here (smaller groups are more special tho :D ) but I like it and think it's great to dance to

link

Then again as far as i can tell you actively do your best to find all the records that i hate and then insist that they are played everywhere we go!!!!!!!

just an observation :D:D

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

With all these NS classics turning up on TV. How long before 'Third Window From The Right' is featured on Playschool??

link

That really is a despicable thought, who came up with that your uncle Fred from Gloucester <_<

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

He's outside building an extension.

The point was, Playschool has the three windows to choose from.....Today its the square window....Oh forget it. Probably too high brow for someone from Cheltenham ;-)

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

No i got it Mikey (Brian Cant was God!!!) but the thought of inflicting those poor children with even a snippet of Dean Barlow is deserving of a life stretch in Broadmoore!!!!

Troot Oooot

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Wasnt he Playaway?

Derek Griffiths always disturbed and intrigued me in equal measure. Rather like spiders did. As opposed to wasps that frightened the hell out of me, and still do....Talking of Johnny Ball ;-)

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Wasnt he Playaway?

Derek Griffiths always disturbed and intrigued me in equal measure. Rather like spiders did. As opposed to wasps that frightened the hell out of me, and still do....Talking of Johnny Ball  ;-)

link

Yes he was but i believe he started at Playschool and worked his way up :D agreed on the DG he was both scary and bendy

Social source share

No Mark, my job was to force Mr Abbott to play it, which wasnt to hard strangely enough!! I then sat down and enjoyed watching Tracy dace to it at various speed settings without batting an eyelid well funny

Next week we shall play..........

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!