Sale Network Lp Original Copy 1984 On Rams Horn

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The following link will lead you to one the best sought after Boogie-Modern Soul LP ever released !

Check it out at:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Monster-Modern-Soul-NE...1QQcmdZViewItem

I will add a great modern soul 7" wednesday......

Strange one this, not sure if it's a Dutch boot or a legitimate re-issue (sounds daft but the boots are original 1st copy's i think).

If anyone can solve this mystery i'd be glad to hear from them cos it's a great album that iv'e been chasing for a while.

Click on the link for some more info & a listen.

https://www.danceclassics.net/images/Thumbs/pages/Network.htm

Social source share

Strange one this, not sure if it's a Dutch boot or a legitimate re-issue (sounds daft but the boots are original 1st copy's i think).

If anyone can solve this mystery i'd be glad to hear from them cos it's a great album that iv'e been chasing for a while.

Click on the link for some more info & a listen.

https://www.danceclassics.net/images/Thumbs/pages/Network.htm

Hello...Did you ever have that Legendary LP in your hands...??????

AS mentionned in the description this LP comes from my personal boogie records collection and is an OFFICIAL ORIGINAL ISSUE in MINT CONDITIONS.

You seem to play act while telling you have some doubts on my NETWORK LP....!!!!

Are you jocking...?????

If you have a huge knowledge in Rare Records, why don' t you already have it ....?

If you were well informed, You would have guess that this copy is ORIGINAL !

Happy bidding !

Edited by modernsoulrecords
Social source share

Guest sigher the gutter snype

AS mentionned in the description this LP comes from my personal boogie records collection and is an OFFICIAL ORIGINAL ISSUE in MINT CONDITIONS.

You seem to play act while telling you have some doubts on my NETWORK LP....!!!!

Are you jocking...?????

If you have a huge knowledge in Rare Records, why don' t you already have it ....?

Happy bidding !

errrmmm.....cunnie, think you may have hit a nerve!!!!

HEY NEW BOY WHY NOT TALK ABOUT SOME SOUL IN A POST FIRST, MAYBE GET TO KNOW SOME PEOPLE......oh! sorry i am joking!!!!

Edited by sigher the gutter snype
Social source share

Are you jocking...?????

Happy bidding !

Jesus wept! why the atitude?

All i was doing was asking a few questions to the regular members of this site about the item you have for sale before i placed a bid on it. If you read the link i posted you will see why i had my doubts (have you read it?) If you read the link you will see that the album was originally released in the States on Soulstreet records & the mis-spelt Ramshorn bootlegs were released in 1983, you have said in your e-bay post that your copy was made in 1984.

I am not doubting yours is an original copy but i was just trying to clear up the mystery surrounding this disc.

As for your comments about my huge knowledge you are just insulting anybody who does not own a copy of this record, how on earth do you expect to sell it by making such stupid comments.

One of the reasons i replied to your first post was to keep your original post at the top of the site & to get peoples attention on this site to something they might not have been familiar with therefore helping you with your sale.

WISH I HADN'T HAVE BOTHERED.

Social source share

Guest Dodger

Jesus wept! why the atitude?

All i was doing was asking a few questions to the regular members of this site about the item you have for sale before i placed a bid on it. If you read the link i posted you will see why i had my doubts (have you read it?) If you read the link you will see that the album was originally released in the States on Soulstreet records & the mis-spelt Ramshorn bootlegs were released in 1983, you have said in your e-bay post that your copy was made in 1984.

I am not doubting yours is an original copy but i was just trying to clear up the mystery surrounding this disc.

As for your comments about my huge knowledge you are just insulting anybody who does not own a copy of this record, how on earth do you expect to sell it by making such stupid comments.

One of the reasons i replied to your first post was to keep your original post at the top of the site & to get peoples attention on this site to something they might not have been familiar with therefore helping you with your sale.

WISH I HADN'T HAVE BOTHERED.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::unsure:blush.gif No offence to you Mart lad, but I think this is hilarious!! It's nice to see somebody new giving out the shit because there's enough new people who've posted on here who been laid into by plenty of self-righteous experts on this forum!! :ohmy::lol::lol::lol:

Social source share

:thumbsup::unsure:blush.gif:ohmy: No offence to you Mart lad, but I think this is hilarious!! It's nice to see somebody new giving out the shit because there's enough new people who've posted on here who been laid into by plenty of self-righteous experts on this forum!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hey up Roger. Was actually going to bid on this & was trying to help him out a bit (didn't see it was his 1st post until after my reply).

Guess if i've put a smile on your face it wasn't a waste of time after all.

Good luck with the big un tonight mate :thumbsup: Can't make it but im planning on coming to the next night down there when the modden rooms open.

Mart...

Social source share

Well i for one think it's disgusting to see this awful behaviour, i for one never get in embroiled in such demeaning acts like arguing on a public forum......... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hey up Roger. Was actually going to bid on this & was trying to help him out a bit (didn't see it was his 1st post until after my reply).

Guess if i've put a smile on your face it wasn't a waste of time after all.

Good luck with the big un tonight mate :thumbsup: Can't make it but im planning on coming to the next night down there when the modden rooms open.

Mart...

You were totally right asking people pieces of information about the link I posted, however your point of view is far from our topic... I posted a link of an ORIGINAL COPY of THE NETWORK on the the DUTCH RAMSHORN label. You are refering to the US issue of that record on the SOULSTREET Label which is true, but it makes no sense talking about that as NOBODY has been owning a copy so far and NOBODY has been able to show a copy ! Don' t forget that the US copy of the NETWORK LP has been released in WLP (White Label Promo) only 50 DJ's copies released ! This obviously may be true but I ma wondering how can we be sure of that, I mean how can we rely on it as everybody may show us whatever WLP copy of whatever record and tell us that this is the ORIGINAL US COPY of the LEGENDARY NETWORK LP .

And It could be a fake or a shit record !!!!!

Since the Ramshorn record label released the NETWORK LP, this is the only official released ever know so far ! So people can only rely on that Ramshorn label !!!!If you have some doubts about my copy, please tell me about it or tell other people from this forum about; If I can provide you with any information, I would be glad doin' it but please don' t tell that it may either be a DUTCH BOOT or a LEGITIMATE REISSUE ! It has nothing to do with that !!!!

Edited by modernsoulrecords
Social source share

ModernSoul...think you've made your point, Martins one of the good guys, we all have disagreements on here, but in general people "get on"........

Social source share

ModernSoul...think you've made your point, Martins one of the good guys, we all have disagreements on here, but in general people "get on"........
Cheers Brett, Wasn't casting any doubts on the auction item but the album is shrouded in mystery (not your copy Modernsoulrecords but the album in general). The mystery has thickened a bit more now with this & i'd love to own the copy up for auction but i fear the bidding will go too high for me (unless i can sell some of my items in sales :thumbsup: ).

I would still like to know why the Salsoul logo appeared on the Ramshorn copies & why the mis-spelling?

Anybody?

Social source share

Cheers Brett, Wasn't casting any doubts on the auction item but the album is shrouded in mystery (not your copy Modernsoulrecords but the album in general). The mystery has thickened a bit more now with this & i'd love to own the copy up for auction but i fear the bidding will go too high for me (unless i can sell some of my items in sales :thumbsup: ).

I would still like to know why the Salsoul logo appeared on the Ramshorn copies & why the mis-spelling?

Anybody?

unsure.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert