Soul Valley Commandos

JUST LIKE TO THANK ANDY AND TRACEY FOR A GREAT NIGHT ON FRIDAY. IF THERE IS A MORE BEAUTIFUL SETTING FOR A NORTHERN NIGHT CARL AND I HAVE YET TO FIND IT. GREAT VENUE RUN BY LOVELY PEOPLE WHO NOW HOW TO PROVIDE A WARM WELCOME IN THE VALLEYS. IT WAS A PLEASURE TO BE THERE. ONLY SORRY WE'VE ONLY JUST DISCOVERED IT AND THAT CARL WILL BE UNABLE TO DJ THERE AGAIN BEFORE HE FINISHES IN MARCH. STILL THIS WILL BE A VENUE WE WILL VISIT AS PUNTERS, IF YOU'VE NOT BEEN IT'S WELL WORTH A VISIT. GOOD TO SEE A MIXTURE OF PEOPLE FROM NEWCOMERS TO THE SCENE TO ESTABLISHED SOUL FANS ALL ENJOYING A GOOD RANGE OF MUSIC. WE WISH ANDY AND TRACEY CONTINUED SUCCESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING AGAIN SOON. [ HOPEFULLY AT THE BIG LOCK IN NOVEMBER WHEN CARL'S BEING LET LOOSE ALL NIGHT]

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I would just like to thank Carl and Maria for coming and D-ing at Stafford for me.

You made my night and I cannot thank you enough, not only as friends but as a fantastic DJ , all round nice couple, friends you want to be with 24-7.

Its gonna be a great lose to our scene when you retire, and I for one (of many) will be sorry that you are calling it a day.

Lots of people in Stafford were saying what a lovely chap you are and don't want you to stop DJ-ING....

lUV & LEAVE YOU TWO NOW

SHUTE xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest andrew bin

I would just like to thank Carl and Maria for coming and D-ing at Stafford for me.

You made my night and I cannot thank you enough, not only as friends but as a fantastic DJ , all round nice couple, friends you want to be with 24-7.

Its gonna be a great lose to our scene when you retire, and I for one (of many) will be sorry that you are calling it a day.

Lots of people  in Stafford were saying what a lovely chap you are and don't want you to stop DJ-ING....

link

spot on Shute.

We all had a fantastic night friday, thanks to Carl and Maria, Dave Rimmer and his lovely wife, Sean Chapman and Mattew Powell- roll on January

(this is what it's all about)

Regards.........Andrew

GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU SHUTE, AS WE BOTH MISSED THE STAFFORD TIME IT MEANS A LOT THAT PEOPLE FROM YOUR AREA ENJOY LISTENING TO CARL. WHEN WE CAME BACK ON THE SCENE IT WAS THE SOUNDS OF STAFFORD THAT REGENERATED OUR LOVE OF THE MUSIC, WE HAD SO MUCH TO CATCH UP WITH! IT WAS A JOY TO HEAR SO MANY FANTASTIC SOUNDS WE DID'NT KNOW AND I'M SURE THAT INSPIRED CARL TO SEARCH OUT NEW SOUNDS DURING THE LAST 15 YEARS. WE'VE NOT MANY REGRETS BUT NOT BEING A PART OF THAT TIME IS ONE OF THEM, STILL WE GOT THERE IN THE END I THINK, ONLY WISH EVERYONE INVOLVED AT THAT TIME DOESN'T SEEM TO GET THE RECOGNITION YOU ALL SO RICHLY DESERVE.

THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ON CARL'S RETIREMENT, BELIEVE ME IT'S APPRECIATED. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON, MARIA AND CARL.

Carl / Maria, The Feeling will always be real, top people and very dear friends now, forever and always.

Carl you have been there,got and worn the t - shirt mate, Sweet Memories, you did it for me mate.

Respect from one pro DJ to another...........see you in Las Vagas next July so we can put the lot on 17 black......lol.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.