Value Please?

greeneggz

Turned up a copy of this over the weekend: Beres Hammond 'Just A Man' (Joe Gibbs) LP, 70s Jamaican Pressing. Its the one with that track 'Do this world a favor' on. I remember seeing this on playlists a couple of years back. Anyone know if this LP has any value/demand on it?? Cheers fellas...

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

Yes Mr Greeneggz it's worth a bit depends what issue you have I think there were two one being on Water Lilly (I think???) and the other being on Rocky Gibbs both worth a few quid although i always get mixed up as to which was the original and rarer release one goes for around 75 squids and the other for a £100+ last time i saw them up for sale. Great artist BTW

John

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

first one rings a bell soul sam play?

other one Pete

maybe?

this was featured on plinston radio 2 spot

Title: Don't Wait Too Long

Artist: Beres Hammond

Album: Soul reggae

Label: Aquarius 003

link

That's the one Mike much faster than favour another that Sam spins occasionally although i first heard via Mark Baildon and Alan Pollard great record and a similar sort of value i think but seems to crop up less often.

I have a couple of his other albums that i picked up in the WI and to be honest they both have some decent stuff on them, mainly straight reggae but he really does have a naturally soulful vocal style.

John

Social source share

i have the album

it is on the water lily label it got a cd issue in europe i think.

mark

That's the one Mike much faster than favour another that Sam spins occasionally although i first heard via Mark Baildon and Alan Pollard great record and a similar sort of value i think but seems to crop up less often.

I have a couple of his other albums that i picked up in the WI and to be honest they both have some decent stuff on them, mainly straight reggae but he really does have a naturally soulful vocal style.

John

link

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert