Cecil Lyde

Guest SHAUN BYRNES

Guest SHAUN BYRNES

HI YA'LL, IF HAVE A CECIL LYDE-I'LL MAKE IT ON MY OWN, FOR SALE,LET ME KNOW,IT GOES FOR ABOUT £80 I'M WILLING TO PAY THIS IF IT IS MINT!! :huh:

CHEERS SHAUN thumbsup.gif

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest OskarB

HI YA'LL, IF HAVE A CECIL LYDE-I'LL MAKE IT ON MY OWN, FOR SALE,LET ME KNOW,IT GOES FOR ABOUT £80 I'M WILLING TO PAY THIS IF IT IS MINT!! :thumbsup:

CHEERS SHAUN :wicked:

Can't help you wioth the record, but if you get offered two, please direct the second one to me.

Also, seem to remember that this one is featured on a LP released under a different name... "Bad Boy"-something...

Can someone please let me know if I am misstaking here, or shed some light on that release

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

It's Cecil "Homeboy" Lyde. One of the 80s indie rarities that still sounds pretty good today. I'm afraid I don't have a copy for sale.

As i always say regarding this, the lp is kinda overpriced and not that good (Cecil Lyde) but the Home Boy lp has a few highlights but the real goodie is the 12" that is not featured on the lp called "love connection"... great stuff...

Also i have the "make it on my own" 45 and it's up for grabs but at the right trade of course :rolleyes: you can email me on leo.hallin@bonnieramigo.com

best

L

Social source share

Guest OskarB

As i always say regarding this, the lp is kinda overpriced and not that good (Cecil Lyde) but the Home Boy lp has a few highlights but the real goodie is the 12" that is not featured on the lp called "love connection"... great stuff...

Also i have the "make it on my own" 45 and it's up for grabs but at the right trade of course :D you can email me on leo.hallin@bonnieramigo.com

best

L

Leo, what would you say about this one value wise?

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

Leo, what would you say about this one value wise?

I have no idea anymore, really don't :D bought it for 24$ i think it was on ebay maybe 4 yrs ago

anyone?

best

L

Social source share

Guest SHAUN BYRNES

I have a copy of the 45, contact me with best offer please.

TT

HI TONY,£80 ABOUT TOPS,GIVE ME A PM & LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AFTER?

CHEERS SHAUN

Social source share