Herman George

soulmac

Herman George - Mental High is listed on ebay at the moment #4038910645.

This copy has a muti coloured petal label. My own copy is an orange / yellow swirl design and I've also seen it with a plain orange label. Anyone know what's the first issue and is any of these a boot / reissue.

Thanks.

soulmac.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Herman George - Mental High is listed on ebay at the moment #4038910645.

This copy has a muti coloured petal label. My own copy is an orange / yellow swirl design and I've also seen it with a plain orange label. Anyone know what's the first issue and is any of these a boot / reissue.

Thanks.

soulmac.

link

Think i have the same one as you mac,seen the other you mentioned but first time i've seen this design, don't think it has been booted(not that popular?).

Maybe just different designs it does happen.......

Brett :rolleyes:

Social source share

both records have the same publishing co. The orange /yellow design though is produced by Nu-tone records and the petal design by BTE House Of Music, which would account for different design, maybe different pressing plants, don't know which one came first though

Nini playing nicely on the real side :rolleyes:

post-1171-1096316342_thumb.jpg

Social source share

both records have the same publishing co.  The orange /yellow design though is produced by Nu-tone records and the petal design by BTE House Of Music, which would account for different design, maybe different pressing plants, don't know which one came first though

Nini playing nicely on the real side  :rolleyes:

link

Nini...get back to the Freebasers....and good god Herman happens to be a 70's track......i knew you really liked that era ph34r.gif

Social source share

Brett, blame the disco bunny parents I have suffered for the past few years, i just liked the swirly pattern on the label nothing to do with the tune :rolleyes:wacko.gifph34r.gif

off to play Viz as i am spoilt bastard this week I can abuse anyone I like and still demand sweeties from them

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!