soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

i think the flips fantastic , i heard it al hanscombes yesterday i think its one of the best tunes ive heard in ages....cheers

Social source share

i think the flips fantastic , i heard it al hanscombes yesterday i think its one of the best tunes ive heard in ages....cheers

played it at walls of heartache the other week, ace tune, fine taste sir. Usually seen for around 400ukp and the (superior) version of I'll be waiting is also brilliant, but I prefer LPFG side myself. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

hello martin you seem to have all the 45s i want ..haha .. i got a copy of the john andrews btw ...well if you ever get fed up with the hayes id be very interested , though i cant ever imagine you getting cheesed off with it .. :rolleyes:

Social source share

hello martin you seem to have all the 45s i want ..haha .. i got a copy of the john andrews btw ...well if you ever get fed up with the hayes id be very interested , though i cant ever imagine you getting cheesed off with it .. :rolleyes:

yes I saw you got that one, nice one!

I have another great 45 you might like by Ella Thomas and the Dolletts -Thing called love on GD&L - manship has a sound file on his rarest of the rare - I have a spare (wouldn't sell my own copy)- fantastic hammond back soul groover that's also waiting to get the attention it deserves

here's the link to JM's file (he also has one for sale for 350ukp, but I can do a bit better than that!)

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/sounds/exists...his_called_love

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

i do like that mate ... i would be interested ...if its still around in 3-4 weeks as i have just committed myself to another tea chest of uk seriously ill need to turn them around first draw some cash back ..ermmmm anyone need any uk ?

Social source share

Source Advert