Discogs Website

Kegsy

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I use it to buy records and have no problem,it`s mainly U.k/European Sellers but the U.s sellers have been good to use. It`s a good site,like a lot of them ,you get the usual museum collections which are overpriced and stay on there for months. :g::shhh:

I've never figured out how to use the site. I must be being thick. :huh:

Social source share

I use it to buy records and have no problem,it`s mainly U.k/European Sellers but the U.s sellers have been good to use. It`s a good site,like a lot of them ,you get the usual museum collections which are overpriced and stay on there for months. :g::shhh:

But have you used the WANTS part to sell stuff ???

kegsy

Social source share

I find it one of the best place to buy records, particularly LP's although the UK sellers are often the most expensive when you look down the lists. Can't say I've used the wants list. I think many disillusioned with eBay and Gemm's charges seem to be using Discogs more and more.

Social source share

I've never figured out how to use the site. I must be being thick. :huh:

It took me a while to work it out years back but with a little help from a few friends,it`s very easy to use(must be if i`m using it lol).

Good thing i like about it is you can put your collection on there so you don`t end buying doubles. Downside is loads of titles not listed and i can`t work out how to load em.

Pm if you need any help Jordi :thumbsup:

Social source share

No cos you end up paying more i would imagine.I find most wants always turn up if your patient :wicked: .I`ve had a few people pm me regarding records i own but mine are not for sale unless i found/had a spare.

NO I mean looking thru other peoples wants lists and SELLING TO THEM,

NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND :dash2:

Kegsy

Social source share

its a lot easier to just put the record on discogs at the price you want for it, then if someone wants it they get mailed daily with all their new wants, so they click on buy and the deal is done. The system does it all for you, why bother mailing people, you're making work for yourself. It takes less than a minute to list a record.

cheers Sutty

• Helpful 1
Social source share

NO I mean looking thru other peoples wants lists and SELLING TO THEM,

NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND :dash2:

Kegsy

That`s what i said/meant :lol: . You can have a look throu mine,i`ll pm ya my i.d? i `d only play ball with people i know/heard of/have good feedback etc. There is a lot of members from here on Discogs :ohmy:

Social source share

its a lot easier to just put the record on discogs at the price you want for it, then if someone wants it they get mailed daily with all their new wants, so they click on buy and the deal is done. The system does it all for you, why bother mailing people, you're making work for yourself. It takes less than a minute to list a record.

cheers Sutty

Ok thanks for that, I'm not a member of discogs so I

dont know the ins and outs etc.

Will have a look.

Kegsy

Social source share

It basically does what you're doing automatically and mails everyone with the want within 24 hours of you listing the record. I sell a lot of stuff this way, when listing look at the number of people wanting and the more people, more chance you'll sell it straight away. Anyone with wants, they view the items they want in a list and you're sale is in there if they missed the mail. change the price of the item, they get mailed again as a new sale in their wants.

cheers Sutty

Social source share

It basically does what you're doing automatically and mails everyone with the want within 24 hours of you listing the record. I sell a lot of stuff this way, when listing look at the number of people wanting and the more people, more chance you'll sell it straight away. Anyone with wants, they view the items they want in a list and you're sale is in there if they missed the mail. change the price of the item, they get mailed again as a new sale in their wants.

cheers Sutty

Ok cheers for that.

Kegsy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!