Bus Trip To Stoke

Guest andrew bin

Guest andrew bin

Bus Trip to Stoke ;

Anyone interested in joining us on a trip to Kings hall stoke oct 9 from Abergvenny South Wales please let me know by friday

Future trips to follow, inclued;

NCS

100 club

regards ........Andrew

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest andrew bin

Hi Karren

unfortunately we're not going to the Marrs bar (digging up the M4 Saturday night near Cardiff)

but i will keep one in my bag for you

regards .........Andrew (also friend of the world famous billy)

ps, I once bought him a cup of tea at Worcester and he said "i was to darn soulful" made laugh all night, (top bloke) and he once told Tracie she "looked better with make up on" (fantastic)

Andrew, thats nothing Billy has told me

I look nice in the dark

Nice from the back

My hair up suits me as it makes my nose look smaller PMSL

My friend and I have a little book we write these things in, its out book of Billyisms.

We will be at Stoke so see you and Tracy there.

Guest Johnny One Trout

Oi you two leave Billy alone!!!!!!!

Top Geezer you really can't knock a man who dances all night on satsumas alone ;o))

JoT

Also a friend of Billy the Whiz

Billy gave me a pair of his pants (clean) at the 100 club a few months ago.  He has never paid me a back handed compliment, he has always said very nice things to me, I love billy

link

Forgetting the time when he congratulated you on your 50th birthday then ;-) Oops sorrry, off topic but I couln't resist.

Guest Johnny One Trout

Forgetting the time when he congratulated you on your 50th birthday then ;-) Oops sorrry, off topic but I couln't resist.

link

You're just showing off because you know you're his favourite :lol: Nini's 50th was a great night if i remember rightly wink.gif

JoT