Will Hatcher On Wheelsville Info Needed

Tubbs

• Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

as far as i know the light blue issue is the first and should sell for about £60 if you can get that for it quite hard to sell but there seems to be some interest on the chat sites for this one is it getting played again.

mark

link

Mark, I always thought the light blue was the re-issue. The orig I thought was dark blue. Top tune!

Jordi

Social source share

Just joined the forum to hopefully shed some light on this topic. Most people will know me as Tomo from M' Boro, and hello to anyone who does.

I think the original is light blue but also a longer cut. It starts with a piano intro for about 15 - 20 seconds. The second issues or bootlegs (where they legit ?) also came in light blue aswell as the dark green colours. I've had both second issues and both had the intro cut.

The one with the longer intro has "Superdisc" on the run out. Superdisc being the Detroit studio where it was cut.

So i think the answer is in the grooves.

Don't crucify me on my first post if this is not exactly true. Having sold the other two and kept the orig ?, i hope i'm right.

Thanks

Alan T

Social source share

Just joined the forum to hopefully shed some light on this topic. Most people will know me as Tomo from M' Boro, and hello to anyone who does.

I think the original is light blue but also a longer cut. It starts with a piano intro for about 15 - 20 seconds. The second issues or bootlegs (where they legit ?) also came in light blue aswell as the dark green colours. I've had both second issues and both had the intro cut.

The one with the longer intro has "Superdisc" on the run out. Superdisc being the Detroit studio where it was cut.

So i think the answer is in the grooves.

Don't crucify me on my first post if this is not exactly true. Having sold the other two and kept the orig ?, i hope i'm right.

Thanks

Alan T

link

That answers it for me Alan. Mine is not orig as it comes in straight away. Bollocks!

Jordi

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert