soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

Phew! :lol: Don't sell 'em off auction will ya!

The Prince Buster on Melodisc, is it better sound quality than the recent repress? Not seen one of them for sale since the eighties.

Social source share

Phew! :lol: Don't sell 'em off auction will ya!

The Prince Buster on Melodisc, is it better sound quality than the recent repress? Not seen one of them for sale since the eighties.

I don't really want to or have to sell them at all mate but they are sitting there doing nothing and I could be spending the money on 45's so I thought I'd start clearing them out. If you want anything I will happily take them off ebay. Haven't heard the melodisc repress but the sound on this is excellent. City Riot must have been cut at the same session as jet 707, the arrangement is near identical..

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

I don't really want to or have to sell them at all mate but they are sitting there doing nothing and I could be spending the money on 45's so I thought I'd start clearing them out. If you want anything I will happily take them off ebay. Haven't heard the melodisc repress but the sound on this is excellent. City Riot must have been cut at the same session as jet 707, the arrangement is near identical..

Far as I know that is right regards City Riot. The repress hisses and is at very low sound level. I'll pm you.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!