Swap/trade

Anybody got a reissue copy of SOUL BROS INC "PYRAMID"

willing to trade swap the following .... Gale Garnett "I'll Cry Alone"RCA VICTOR

Ronnie Love "Chills and Fever" Dot

I KNOW SOME MIGHT THINK IM MAD BUT GOT TO A COPY!!!!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 22
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

Yes you are!!!!!! now behave yourself and go and pick one up cheap like, shouldn't cost you anymore than 5-10 squids any dearer and someone is ripping you off!!!!

Social source share

Anybody got a reissue copy of SOUL BROS INC "PYRAMID"

willing to trade swap the following .... Gale Garnett "I'll Cry Alone"RCA VICTOR

Ronnie Love "Chills and Fever" Dot

I KNOW SOME MIGHT THINK IM MAD BUT GOT TO A COPY!!!!

link

I'LL BE AT SKEGNESS WEEKENDER THIS FRI /SAT/ ANY BODY GOT A COPY GET IN TOUCH ,CHEERS JOHN JUST WAITIN FOR THE BLOKES IN WHITE COATS TO TAKE ME AWAY.

Social source share

Shut up Trouty - you'll put him off!

£5-10? Not a chance in f**king hell!! £25-30's more like it...

John H, can get you one for about £40, or is this a bit too dear?

link

would you do a swap for one or the other of the two records in first post?

cheers billy

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Why on earth would anyone want to pay £40 quid for a boot when you can get it on a legit CD? There are loads of really decent originals you can get your mits on if your willing to spend £40 on a record!!!!

Sorry Billy but this is just plain crazy!

Social source share

Why on earth would anyone want to pay £40 quid for a boot when you can get it on a legit CD? There are loads of really decent originals you can get your mits on if your willing to spend £40 on a record!!!!

Sorry Billy but this is just plain crazy!

link

Agreed. £40 for a bootleg is ridiculous. That amount of money would get you at least 5 CDs and about 100 tracks to listen to. And if it's SOOOOO important to have the tune on a piece of vinyl... why not go cut your own acetate for £25 or so (which by the way is perfectly legal as long as you don't sell it)?

Social source share

I also aggree; £40 is rediculous for a boot, but... I've watched two on eBay. one made £36, and the other £26. I bid on both and was offered 2nd chance offer on both (not that I bid up to £36 mind <_< ), and if these still stand, that's how much I can get one for.

So there.

And I want no more lip outa thee Trouty!

Social source share

I also aggree; £40 is rediculous for a boot, but... I've watched two on eBay. one made £36, and the other £26. I bid on both and was offered 2nd chance offer on both (not that I bid up to £36 mind  <_< ), and if these still stand, that's how much I can get one for.

So there.

And I want no more lip outa thee Trouty!

link

F**kin hell what have i started here,yeah 40 quid is a lot, the original is out of my price range.But love the record agree i could do well getting cd's,but im just a soul fan who wants the sound. Is that a crime....

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Nope at the end of the day John it's your money. I just think you can get it for a better price if you are patient, or (possibily not in this case) as good a record on original for £40. Mmmm sounds like a thread comming on.......

Social source share

Oi Trout!

Look at this:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEDW:IT

£40, more than I remembered.

My max bid was £25, and I was offered the chance to buy it for that. John (H), if you want you can contact seller and ask him if it's available for the price I bid, it's OK by me (but you will need to tell him this, and let me know if he wants me to contact him).

Social source share

Yes you are!!!!!! now behave yourself and go and pick one up cheap like, shouldn't cost you anymore than 5-10 squids any dearer and someone is ripping you off!!!!

link

In your dreams £5 - £10. Just gone for over £40 on e-bay and copies prior to that £70 plus and £142. See them in boxes at £20 plus.

Social source share

reading this is making me feel ill. not because of the price for a boot but because after reading on this forum how boots are bad i sold a copy of this and about 50 other boots and reissues to a mate for a quid a pop. Funnily enough i am not glowing with the righteous knowledge that i am on the moral highground.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!