Prestatyn

Thought i'd see who else was going to attend this years North Wales Incursion, the other related threads have got a bit lost.

Anyhow i'll be there Thursday early afternoon, travelling with Shane Higgins, closely following Pikeys Dog and his good lady.Sharing with Mark (Vault Of Souler) Etheridge and his wife, plus Tony Wiggan and his very nice lady........I have my own room...... biggrin.gif

Meeting Rachel, Dundee Davie, Baz, Dave,Mandy, Chrisseo, Funky Frankie,Nick Hackett, Hannah Moore,Cunnie, Errol, Supercosa,Karen C, Becky and her Mum Jill (I think?) Wendy and the Dublin crowd.............and god knows who else.

Brett

Edited by Brett
  • Replies 182
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Im salavating in aticipation Brett, wont be making it there till friday afternoon, but its all rondezvue in the Queen Vic, for high jinks, light saber battles, so much alcohol, it will feel like we've been drinking brake fluid, Im going to have a right laugh this weekend, there will be plenty of mischief making, biggrin.gif

Thought i'd see who else was going to attend this years North Wales Incursion, the other related threads have got a bit lost.

Anyhow i'll be there Thursday early afternoon, travelling with Shane Higgins, closely following Pikeys Dog and his good lady.Sharing with Mark (Vault Of Souler) Etheridge and his wife, plus Tony Wiggan and his very nice lady........I have my own room...... :D

Meeting Rachel, Dundee Davie, Baz, Dave,Mandy, Chrisseo, Funky Frankie,Nick Hackett, Hannah Moore,Cunnie, Errol, Supercosa,Karen C, Becky and her Mum Jill (I think?) Wendy and the Dublin crowd.............and god knows who else.

Brett

Hello Brett I will be there too on Thursday travelling with James and my 20 year old daughter who is so excited about the whole experience, I am looking forward to seeing all those mentioned in your message.......... whistling.gif:lol:

Linda

Edited by Chaoswomanuk

Im salavating in aticipation Brett, wont be making it there till friday afternoon, but its all rondezvue in the Queen Vic, for high jinks, light saber battles, so much alcohol, it will feel like we've been drinking brake fluid, Im going to have a right laugh this weekend, there will be plenty of mischief making, whistling.gif

Well I shall be very well behaved, not one naughty thing shall I do :lol:

Guest ShaneH

:lol:

the other half is travelling up from london for her first prestatyn.

told her if she gets fed up of the music she can wander round the exclusive ladies wear shops on the site :Dwhistling.gif

Shane

Guest ang b

looking forward to meeting all you soul source people, myself , my husband, my 24 yr daughter & freinds are allgoing fri dinner time, i think every ss member should be labeled so we can recognise each other, anyone at middleton on sat would of known me there i was a bit worse for drink &everything & still recovering but it was all worth it & ill do it all again at wkend

Guest GrooveJunkies

:yes:

i'll be there watching the happy people in the modern room :yes:shades.gifyes.gif ..

Mr Bin will you be in the modern room?

:wicked: see you in the modern room yes.gif

wink.gif I shall be thinking of plenty of things for you girlies to be kept busy :wicked:

Baz, good God, what an earth are thinking, i expect all couples to shake hands at the end of the evening, and that be an end to it.......Jesus, there is music to listen to afterall.

Baz, good God, what an earth are thinking, i expect all couples to shake hands at the end of the evening, and that be an end to it.......Jesus, there is music to listen to afterall.

Oh its fun Brett i can tell them to 'buckle' an innocent victim and they'll do it no questions asked.......Karen usually tell the victim afterwords that it was my idea :wicked:

yes.gif I shall be thinking of plenty of things for you girlies to be kept busy :yes:

Be very careful Baz, us "girlies" will be in force and any naughtines by yourself may be punished by us "girlies" just think very carefully before you try anything.................Mandy, Rach, Karen, Me, Lindy oh and so many more I think we can recruit to keep you in check :wicked:

QoFxx

PS looking forward to seeing you all wink.gif

Oh its fun Brett i can tell them to 'buckle' an innocent victim and they'll do it no questions asked.......Karen usually tell the victim afterwords that it was my idea laugh.gif

Well it usually is your idea :yes: like it was your idea to give that stranger the viper grip of death on the dance floor, and then to get us to stalk him :wicked:

"Buckling" oh what a savage term, i always prefered a "Sack Beating" the bruises are less apparent, and the bed wetting is kept to a minimum...........

Myself and the other sunny stafford people will be in the Queen Vic around 3pm friday afternoon (after a nice stop off for our one weekend meal and a few pints in Dyserth). We'll all be wearing our "3Bs " (Stafford Soul Club) t-shirts so you'll recognise us .... that way you'll know to sit at the other end of the pub.

Mrs Barnes ..... please try and stay in an upward position for the weekend .... not lying on the floor like the past few years :wicked: Be great to see you again.

Jumpin Joan ... if you read this .... get that snorkel out girlie laugh.gif:yes:

I'm on my Prestatyn debut with a collection of my favourite eastern european friends / employees. The Ukranian lad has agreed to work for you this weekend Brett, Just give him the odd pat on the head and tell him he's a good lad every now and he'll be made up.

Well it usually is your idea yes.gif like it was your idea to give that stranger the viper grip of death on the dance floor, and then to get us to stalk him :wicked:

laugh.gif I bet he's never been the same since no.gif

"Buckling" oh what a savage term, i always prefered a "Sack Beating" the bruises are less apparent, and the bed wetting is kept to a minimum...........

Oh Brett just wait till you get a load of the 'double footed sitting down buckle' you'll be like an arsenist who's just discovered the ignition rate of petrol.

Sack beating.........I find a bar of soap in a towel quite useful :yes:

I'm on my Prestatyn debut with a collection of my favourite eastern european friends / employees. The Ukranian lad has agreed to work for you this weekend Brett, Just give him the odd pat on the head and tell him he's a good lad every now and he'll be made up.

I promise I won't buckle a chalet mate :wicked:

Good God, i've always enjoyed a Ukranian, his manners are just and his hygene is Christian.... :wicked:

Karen, you have a long dark history of "Buckling" unfortunates, your manner can be harsh, but i believe your cause may be just,,,,,,,,,,,, laugh.gif

Not long now Karen. Just to let you know, I like my bacon crispy and will a touch of daddies BROWN sauce. Any confusion with the sauces will be potentially dangerous. laugh.gif

We will be arriving fri aft and I owe you a pint for sorting us out!

Not long now Karen. Just to let you know, I like my bacon crispy and will a touch of daddies BROWN sauce. Any confusion with the sauces will be potentially dangerous. :wicked:

I think you could be in for a BIG surprise Paul, bacon and daddies PMSL more likely to be slimfast and chocolate if your very lucky yes.gif

Karen, you have a long dark history of "Buckling" unfortunates, your manner can be harsh, but i believe your cause may be just,,,,,,,,,,,, laugh.gif

A double sitting down buckle is quite something to behold Brett, I can demonstrate if you like in the pub :yes:no.gif

I think you could be in for a BIG surprise Paul, bacon and daddies PMSL more likely to be slimfast and chocolate if your very lucky :wicked:

A double sitting down buckle is quite something to behold Brett, I can demonstrate if you like in the pub laugh.gif:yes:

I adjust my usual imaginary tie at this stage Karen, the thought fills me with fear, not unlike when a "gull" plunges it's dark and ugly claws into a mans skull.........

Not long now Karen. Just to let you know, I like my bacon crispy and will a touch of daddies BROWN sauce. Any confusion with the sauces will be potentially dangerous. laugh.gif

===============

Paul you have much to learn about Karen C, she will NOT be making you bacon sarnies. Your only hope is that Karen F is more domesticated :yes:

If you make her coffee, try not to get it mixed up with the gravy. I did (can't remember where) and was very indignant that she wouldn't even try it :wicked:

Winnie:-)

===============

Paul you have much to learn about Karen C, she will NOT be making you bacon sarnies. Your only hope is that Karen F is more domesticated laugh.gif

If you make her coffee, try not to get it mixed up with the gravy. I did (can't remember where) and was very indignant that she wouldn't even try it :wicked:

Bloody women eh Winnie, You try your best and they throw it right back in your face!

===============

Paul you have much to learn about Karen C, she will NOT be making you bacon sarnies. Your only hope is that Karen F is more domesticated yes.gif

Its hopeless Win, KarenF is worse than me laugh.gif:yes:

We will have no gravy so that mistake can't be repeted and it was at Blackpool one year I think no.gif

Its hopeless Win, KarenF is worse than me :wicked:laugh.gif

We will have no gravy so that mistake can't be repeted and it was at Blackpool one year I think :yes:

So let me get this right, cooked breakfasts delivered with a loving smile are not looking to likely?

Guest Netspeaky

Anyhow i'll be there Thursday early afternoon, travelling with Shane Higgins, closely following Pikeys Dog and his good lady.Sharing with Mark (Vault Of Souler) Etheridge and his wife, plus Tony Wiggan and his very nice lady........I have my own room...... laugh.gif

Brett

Hi Bret, come and say hello, I'm Djing Thursday night and selling records rest of weekend, hope to catch you there. :wicked:

I've been led to believe that the entertainment known as "buckling" is inclusive of the price, but only to those who are staying in club class accommodation.

Unfortunately as I'm just a downtrodden worker, I can only afford classic class accommodation. So I will miss out on this form of entertainment, as I can't afford to pay for that and the electricity. Therefore if you find anybody with their face pressed up against your windows, from the outside looking in( :wicked: ), whilst you are partaking of your "buckling", that'll be me. laugh.gif