Cosmos Universal Band - Third Eye On Atteiram Recording Please

Would anyone lucky enough to own this original be able to record this to CD for me : Incredible tune but I cannot afford £2000 for it.

I bought the reissue from Cultures of soul but frankly that was a total waste of time it sounds bloody awful, unlistenable in fact and I'd really like to hear it from the original source to compare it, as I'm sure with good definition it sounds incredible. I heard Butch play it out and have loved it ever since, it sounded great then !

More than happy to bung some money to anyone kind enough to take the time to record this in CD quality for me

Thanks for looking

Best regards

Matt

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Would anyone lucky enough to own this original be able to record this to CD for me : Incredible tune but I cannot afford £2000 for it.

I bought the reissue from Cultures of soul but frankly that was a total waste of time it sounds bloody awful, unlistenable in fact and I'd really like to hear it from the original source to compare it, as I'm sure with good definition it sounds incredible. I heard Butch play it out and have loved it ever since, it sounded great then !

More than happy to bung some money to anyone kind enough to take the time to record this in CD quality for me

Thanks for looking

Best regards

Matt

I bought the re-issue too - didn't stand out too much as a bad pressing to me - was it?

Anyone?

Social source share

Really surprised to hear that you guys think it sounds ok : Can I ask you to play it back to back against any other decently mastered 45 , it sounds really muffled in comparison with no dynamics, even with EQ it sounds awful : I have heard 3 different copies and all suffer the same problem and tried it on different systems : maybe thats how the original sounds but Cultures of soul did a bad job of mastering the darling dears 45 as well! I'll be really surprised if you still can't hear the difference. As for it being not a great record Well each to their own but I think it's fantastic! I can't fault it. Souljazera which Lonnie Liston smith track do you compare it to out of interest ? : thanks for all feedback : Cheers Matt

Social source share