Lintons - Don't You Ever Walk Away

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not saying it is your problem! Just trying to work out why Manship thinks this record exists. Why do you think it doesn't? Personally I don't know definitively one way or the other but am leaning towards it's non-existence...

Social source share

Because I live in Chicago, have a very large chicago collection, know most of the Chicago records I don't have (although there always are new ones I'm finding about, mostly from the 80s though), have looked through other large chicago collections of other collectors, have talked to members of the Lintons, and actively look for and discover records I don't know daily.

It could be a typo that made its way into his system. Does it have the same catalog number? If so, definitely a typo. if not, maybe worth investigating. There is another very rare record on essica by the sharpees that nobody knows about so there is a possible connection. There's always stuff popping up that nobody knew existed before, so I can't say 100%, but I can say 99%

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Well, it's official -- Manship has confirmed that it was a typo, so we can all sleep easy now knowing that the record does NOT in fact exist...

Now this Sharpees on Essica -- never heard of it -- what can you tell me about it?

Social source share