jocko

[Rs] howard johnson - so fine - aandm 7

Title: howard johnson - so fine - aandm 7
Artist: howard johnson
Track: so fine
Label: a&m

Record information:

great idea pat, and great taste as always mate, have been thinking about this for a while, as i love lots of 80's, too electric for some but i actually love some of the crashing stuff from then, it also was a time when my eyes were opened to wider than northern as stuff like this was actually been played as "funk and soul" and lots of dj's were playing this sort in general clubs, bob jeffries and billy davidson, as well as a good mate rob melbourne championed lots of stuff in scotland and really widened my eyes. and of course clifton hall as ever was a big leader and this, but biggest influence like most modern music for me were the top men, robin salter & adam buchanan, sam gets lots of credit for leading the way but for me guys like these had far better taste and vision. and i was young, what a heady influence. starting off with a fairly mainstream track but i love it, maybe a bit heavy on the synth front for some but i love this style, great dance music. 91476

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.