Seen It All?

Chatty

I have been wondering is there anybody out there who is old enough/lucky enough, or just daft enough to have visited all the major soul venues from the Wheel through to say Stafford, taking in the Torch, Cats, Wigan, Mecca, et al. It would surely be a bigger "claim to fame " than having say visited all 92 football grounds or other "i've done that" badges of honor?

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

I was speaking to Brian Rae who told me he had done The Flamingo The Wheel Mecca Wigan and Stafford....I'm sure he said he never did The Torch.

Just not good enough is it then !!

:lol:

Social source share

I've seen loads of people who've clearly been to every venue on the scene because they've got the patches on their Adidas bags to prove it....

and to hear some of them talk they must have attended some of the said venues wearing fookin nappies ,

mindst theres quite a few on the scene now wearin incontinence pads :shhh:

• Helpful 3
Social source share

I have been wondering is there anybody out there who is old enough/lucky enough, or just daft enough to have visited all the major soul venues from the Wheel through to say Stafford, taking in the Torch, Cats, Wigan, Mecca, et al. It would surely be a bigger "claim to fame " than having say visited all 92 football grounds or other "i've done that" badges of honor?

Keith Minshull has beena regular at all of these, for certain

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!