Frank Wilson And Chris Clark

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Anyone know if there was pressings made of Frank Wilson and Chris Clark duet of Do I Love You, i have a copy of it on CD and would love a copy even if it's bootlegg on vinyl

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

not totaly helpful, but there are white label boots of the chris clark version, which were out in the 80s. wouldn't be surprised if the duet is around, therefore.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

The duet was made by Tony Warrott, he's a bloomin whiz at this kind of stuff, i've got a CD of a few of his 'mixes' some where. :thumbsup: inc Jackie & Irma and one more on it i think :thumbsup:

Social source share

Mentioning the Clark's does anyone know who Connie Clark was? A real mystery this.

Hi Steve

Connie Clark was definately NOT Chris Clark as often said by people! When I spoke to her in connection with her coming and performing at the Northampton Weekender, I asked her if it was her doing a bit of moonlighting on My Sugar Baby, I even played it down the phone to her and she is was nothing to do with her, if it had been I would have got her to sing at our weekender! She also said that it is not her singing 'Sweet Loving'!

Cheers

Paddy

Social source share

Hi Steve

Connie Clark was definately NOT Chris Clark as often said by people! When I spoke to her in connection with her coming and performing at the Northampton Weekender, I asked her if it was her doing a bit of moonlighting on My Sugar Baby, I even played it down the phone to her and she is was nothing to do with her, if it had been I would have got her to sing at our weekender! She also said that it is not her singing 'Sweet Loving'!

Cheers

Paddy

When I was studying in Washington DC a gospel review was touring Virginia. It featured choirs and solo singers. There was a women solo singer listed as Constance Clark. Not one of the famous Clark Sisters. I tried to make contact but no luck. Always wondered but no proof.

Social source share

Guest andycambs

Speaking of duets, anyone remember that horrible duet of Larry Allen and a female who's name has escaped me at the moment singing Can't We Talk It Over? Someone told me it was Steve Whittles wife :thumbsup:

never hear it now and can't understand why :thumbsup:

Andy

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
not totaly helpful, but there are white label boots of the chris clark version, which were out in the 80s. wouldn't be surprised if the duet is around, therefore.
Chris Clark white label with hand written VIP number on it came of Canada, via Mr Koppel. :thumbsup:
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!