Johnny One Trout

Can You Help With A Want

Just got reminded of this after forgetting about for years and years can any of you lovely people out there help an old Trout Out

I'm after a copy of

The Supremes - Bad Weather - Tamla Would prefer a US copy (I believe it's available on WDJ and Issue) but would settle for a UK copy if US is not forthcoming :lol:

Cheers'n'gone

John

Never said it was dear B-Boy, just one that i keep forgetting about, something else comes along that i need more and it slips down the wants list. I thought i'd ask as i've just seen it on a sales list with sold next to it!!!! Don't you just hate that???

John

link

yeah utterly annoying :angry: if i see a spare of this Stevie-penned gem i will pick it up for you cool.gif fab. record!

best

Leo

Guest photo

I'm after a copy of

The Supremes - Bad Weather - Tamla Would prefer a US copy (I believe it's available on WDJ and Issue) but would settle for a UK copy if US is not forthcoming :lol:

I have a US copy for 10euros (about £7) if you want it. Also have some other supremes stuff on US if your interested

Supremes: Nothing But Hearaches (Motown) 10 euros

Supremes: Stoned Love (Motown) 10 euros

Supremes: Time Changes Things (Motown) 15euros

Supremes: Reflections/Going Down For The Third Time (Motown) 10 euros

Great Motown double-header

Can let you have the lot for 40 euros

John

Guest photo

I shall tell every person you meet on your next visit to the South that your a disco baby (or just a baby) :lol:

I'd never heard this track until last night - was listening to samples off the 'Wonder of Stevie' compilation. Rather nice, but don't tell anyone, cos I don't like these 70s things really ;-)

Rach

ps saw a band advertised a while back called 'Wevie Stonder' hehe

link

Yes you do Rachel so stop lying :)wink.gif

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links