Can You Help With A Want

Guest Johnny One Trout

Guest Johnny One Trout

Just got reminded of this after forgetting about for years and years can any of you lovely people out there help an old Trout Out

I'm after a copy of

The Supremes - Bad Weather - Tamla Would prefer a US copy (I believe it's available on WDJ and Issue) but would settle for a UK copy if US is not forthcoming :lol:

Cheers'n'gone

John

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest Johnny One Trout

Never said it was dear B-Boy, just one that i keep forgetting about, something else comes along that i need more and it slips down the wants list. I thought i'd ask as i've just seen it on a sales list with sold next to it!!!! Don't you just hate that???

John

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

Never said it was dear B-Boy, just one that i keep forgetting about, something else comes along that i need more and it slips down the wants list. I thought i'd ask as i've just seen it on a sales list with sold next to it!!!! Don't you just hate that???

John

link

yeah utterly annoying :angry: if i see a spare of this Stevie-penned gem i will pick it up for you cool.gif fab. record!

best

Leo

Social source share

I'm after a copy of

The Supremes - Bad Weather - Tamla Would prefer a US copy (I believe it's available on WDJ and Issue) but would settle for a UK copy if US is not forthcoming :lol:

I have a US copy for 10euros (about £7) if you want it. Also have some other supremes stuff on US if your interested

Supremes: Nothing But Hearaches (Motown) 10 euros

Supremes: Stoned Love (Motown) 10 euros

Supremes: Time Changes Things (Motown) 15euros

Supremes: Reflections/Going Down For The Third Time (Motown) 10 euros

Great Motown double-header

Can let you have the lot for 40 euros

John

Social source share

I'd never heard this track until last night - was listening to samples off the 'Wonder of Stevie' compilation. Rather nice, but don't tell anyone, cos I don't like these 70s things really ;-)

Rach

ps saw a band advertised a while back called 'Wevie Stonder' hehe

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

I'd never heard this track until last night - was listening to samples off the 'Wonder of Stevie' compilation. Rather nice, but don't tell anyone, cos I don't like these 70s things really ;-)

Rach

ps saw a band advertised a while back called 'Wevie Stonder' hehe

link

Yes you do Rachel so stop lying :)wink.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!