Dave Rivers In Hospital....any Update?

Dave & Steff,

oh my god "dad" please please get well again and real soon,were both thinking of you mate

dont worry about the function next saturday dad,(best man duties etc)all will be in hand our main concern is you and your health mate,

Steff if you need anything please dont hesitate to call please(make sure you do please)

just get well

Tobyx

ps

im gonna pop upto see you hopefully Tuesday

rest upDad and get well

Toby.x

Edited by toby
Social source share

Gail and Pete (Spot) were at the hospital with dave and Steff most of the night. He's all wired up and likely to be there until mid week Gail told us this morning. He is doing ok apparently considering. Sure Pete will post more if/when he reads this topic.

Best wishes to him and hope he recovers quickly.

sorry chalky, havent looked for a couple of hours,hoping something would ensue, thanks for the briefing, if you hear anything else post up asap.

gobsmacked......me and may were stting next to him when he was doing his set...he came on after me. we were having a laugh and joke and he seemed in good spirits and playing some blinding tunes...about 11.45 he just went without any warning, record still playing on the decks, lps about and singles box open, ted stepped in. may reckoned dave was sweating and looking for a drink, he said he felt sick. think he had some type of aural angina spray.....then he was gone. steff left a short while later. we think he must have called for an ambulence himself, he couldnt have driven, he seemed quite lucid given the circumstances and bearing in mind he knows what the warning signs are from the previous experience, he reacted quickly. anyway, we dont have a contact number so if you get any updates, keep us all in the picture.

atb, rob

Edited by AGENTSMITH
Social source share

Guest frenchie

Only just got home from last nights trip to Stoke. Shocked as only saw him last night, but happy that he is on the mend.

Get well soon Dave

Stu and Penny Raith

Social source share

Guest Gay from London

OMG...so sorry to hear about me old mate Dave...Please give him get well wishes from me..will be praying for him.Blessing from "Gay from London"...only now in Tampa Florida

Social source share

Guest Gay from London

Have also "posted" this to the Norther Soul Legendary DJ Tony Jebb Facebook group...am sure EVERYONE on there also sends their get well wishes and prayers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!