Dave Rivers In Hospital....any Update?

As mentioned earlier, Dave is bored and would appreciate any vistors. You have a captive audience!

He is in :-

The University Hospital of North Staffordshire

Harsthill road

In a side ward of the Coronary Care Unit

Visting hours are 3.30 pm to 4.00 pm & 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm (Monday & Tuesday this week)

This would be much appreciated by me.

Thanks

Stef

Edited by cloth ears
Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

dreadful news, really hope you get back on your feet soon Dave, was looking forward to seeing you at Tobes wedding this weekend but i guess thats not going to happen now, see you soon mate

all the best

Andy

Social source share

Gail and Pete (Spot) were at the hospital with dave and Steff most of the night. He's all wired up and likely to be there until mid week Gail told us this morning. He is doing ok apparently considering. Sure Pete will post more if/when he reads this topic.

Best wishes to him and hope he recovers quickly.

Gail, Spot and Steff, top geezers x!!!!

Get well soon Dave

Social source share

To the man I met outside The Burnley All-nighter……He told me his name, and I said that I’d heard of him “for some reason”, he replied, “I’ve done a little bit of D.Jing in the past”, seeming almost embarrassed of saying ‘such a thing’ - I thought, what a nice, unassuming and modest guy.

I hope you get well soon mate, and don’t forget to collect your D.J wages — They’re below the minimum wage at the best of times! :yes: :D

All the best,

Len :thumbsup:

Social source share

Gosh' just seen this, hope all is ok Dave and wishing you a Speedy recovery you ole' bugger, you'll be up behind them decks before you know it (bring some nurses with you :shades:),

My thoughts to Stef as this will be a stressful time, look after yourself hun xx.

Edited by Soulgrit
Social source share

Blimey Dave you don't do things by halves!

Sincerely hope you make a fast and full recovery - and are back to doing what you do best before too long

PS. I have no idea what it is you do best ;0)

Stef make sure you don't let him run you ragged!

hope to see you both sometime soon

xxx

Social source share

Guest northernsoul62

Get well Dave blinding bloke knew him well from Bisley and other soul nites in Surrey/Hampshire.thinking of you mate Mike Hedley

Social source share

Thanks very much for all your messages, texts and visits .....really really touched by them !!!! Stef said i died twice in the ambulance ( gotta find out the young paramedics name etc) then straight into theatre to repair stent.

Just gotta take it a bit easy now ( only 10 tablets every day now!!!!)

Ive been lucky twice over! My advice would be if you ever feel even slightly unwell ! Dont hesitate dial 999 every minute can be and is crucial

Again thanks so much from Stef and I xxx

Great news Dave, take it steady mate :thumbsup:

Social source share

Fantastic news Dave thanks for letting me and Mick H have a few extra minutes on the decks :lol: and if there are any records missing its not me guv. you take care now mate hope to see you out and about very soon :thumbsup:

atb Ted

absolutely right uncle, it was me dave, ted knows i packed yer box away.....i couldnt resist some of those delights you were playin' :lol::thumbup: nice to know you're on the mend and we'll see you at lowton on friday eh? ( only jokin! ) best to steff as well, very brave lady putting up with you! :lol:

Social source share

Thanks very much for all your messages, texts and visits .....really really touched by them !!!! Stef said i died twice in the ambulance ( gotta find out the young paramedics name etc) then straight into theatre to repair stent.

Ive been lucky twice over! My advice would be if you ever feel even slightly unwell ! Dont hesitate dial 999 every minute can be and is crucial

Social source share

Pleased your on the mend fella. Take it easy and have a nice Christmas with the family.

Peter

Social source share

GOOD OLD VINNY JONES :lol:

Glad to hear your on the mend and out of Hospital (what was the food like?)

Dave & Louise

Edited by Louise
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!