Prestatyn Payment Mix Up - Part Due Now

Dazcymru

Sorry if this is in wrong forum but it is important.

I have received an email from Pontins saying that the "deposit" payment for next March is overdue and needs to be paid immediately or my booking could be cancelled.

Obviously the deposit has been paid in full or I couldn't have made the booking and according to my booking confirmation the balance is due on 11 January 2013!!!!

I 'phoned Pontins head office today (no staff only security at Prestatyn on a Sunday) to be told that there had been a mix up and that the organisers wanted balances (which they are still calling deposits???) paid by November but agreed that on booking confirmations it does state 11 January 2013 which is Pontins standard terms of 8 weeks before arrival.

They are insisting on some payment now (or in next few days) and agreed to take half outstanding balance immediately with rest being paid by 11 January 2013.

Pontins said that they had received a few calls so others have obviously received the same email as myself.

If you want to contact Pontins Head Office and not pay 10p per minute on their premium line then use 01704 882100.

Edited by DazCymru
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!