The Combinations On Kellmac

Guest Brooky

The Combinations on Kellmac - What Cha Gonna Do......

Just listened to this one on the www.northernsoulthefilm.com site....'DANCE CLUB'......what a tune...and what a price!!!!

JM's 6th Edition has it at £4500. (up £500 from the 5th) The only sale on Popsike I can find was for $8500!!!!! (£5290!!!!)...in March this year :ohmy:

This get played out much??? :g::lol:

Edited by Brooky
Social source share

Ady Pierce told me that he had a white label promo copy.

The first time I was at Lucky's house Anderson called while I was there which was funny. Apparently he was the first person to get him to sell 45s and got crazy stuff from his basement (which is lined with shelves). Now that place is so picked that you won't find a record that will be worth money in five years, let alone a record that is valuable now. Either way Lucky is a super nice guy.

Social source share

Ady Pierce told me that he had a white label promo copy.

Really? When did he have that...it wasn't within his original Chicago collection, that featured many other top discs.

Where is Des, he'd probably be able to confirm either way.

Social source share

Really? When did he have that...it wasn't within his original Chicago collection, that featured many other top discs.

Where is Des, he'd probably be able to confirm either way.

I think I'm getting confused where he was talking about the CODs. Either way, he said he had a white label of it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!