wiganer1

Record Seller At Stoke - Matchey? From Rotherham

Not too sure what your asking, Matchey was out at Stoke, he hasn't been out for a while ?

Matchey has been out at Davy's in Sheffield for the past few months. Looks like he's starting to feel the pull again.

Matchey has been out at Davy's in Sheffield for the past few months. Looks like he's starting to feel the pull again.

Also St ives the other month and Nottingham Irish centre all nighter last one torch night.

Had a drinking competition with matchy once in TORQUAY 74/75.....despite his diminutive stature........l lost :D

Torquay again ,Terry? one of the scenes little big men Matchy-still can´t work out why he always had black lips at all-nighters(secret goth?) :g:

Steve

Had fun when he came down to Yate :rofl::D

Torquay again ,Terry? one of the scenes little big men Matchy-still can´t work out why he always had black lips at all-nighters(secret goth?) :g:

Steve

Had fun when he came down to Yate :rofl::D

Sloghtly off topic Steve ,remember the ",lip sil",craze,especially its application by loads of people in the mornings,combined with dark glasses,I didnt do the shades but confess to having for a short time used lip sil and also bonjela early days to deal with "blockers",sores and blisters till all of a sudden you didnt get them anymore.

off topic,but nice.......anyone remeber matchey's mate steve black r.i.p.....a nother top bloke gone

Don't remember Steve Black. Could you be thinking of Steve Goodison r.i.p?