Advise & Info Please

Just bought this and wondered when it was pressed in this format and how much I should have paid please.

Not an orig' I know, but looks a million times better than the dodgy ones on eBay at the moment,

at least it LOOKS like the 'Verve' label.

I had one of those in the late 70's Steve, still got it in fact, so at least 30+ years old.

Social source share

No just bought it :(. Is yours bad Jordirip?

Haven't listened it for years Steve, but from what I remember, it didn't sound bad or muffled or anything. I was never in a position to be able to play this back to back with an orig. to compare. The flip always sounded great as well. Must dig it out. It was one of the boots that I kept after off loading a massive pile of them to a little shop in Willenhall about 15 years ago. The shop closed some years back but I've still got a credit note somewhere for about £70. :lol::( .

Social source share

Haven't listened it for years Steve, but from what I remember, it didn't sound bad or muffled or anything. I was never in a position to be able to play this back to back with an orig. to compare. The flip always sounded great as well. Must dig it out. It was one of the boots that I kept after off loading a massive pile of them to a little shop in Willenhall about 15 years ago. The shop closed some years back but I've still got a credit note somewhere for about £70. :lol::( .

Memory Lane Records, just before traffic lights/crossroads?

I'm still in touch with the owner of that shop, I'll sort your credit note out :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!