L To Z - Paul Capon's Soul Sales List 'z'

Paul Capon

Email me for a HTML or WORD copy of this list which is much easier to read.

PS This is a partial list (From 'L' up to 'Z' - see my previous posting for 'A' to 'L' or see the attachment on my previouse posting for the full list

SOUL SALES - LIST 'Z'

PAUL CAPON Tel: 01708 501576 Mob: 07812 582042

EMAIL: xoversoul'at'@ntlworld.com (replace 'at' with

All records are M- or EX unless stated.

Quality trades welcome. I can play anything over the phone.

I now take CREDIT CARDS BUT ONLY VIA PAYPAL (costs 3% charges)

Paypal address is pcsoul'at'ntlworld.com (replace 'at' with @)

NEW: Subs inc. 1st class list + sample CD £5 for 3 lists

ARTIST CD TITLE LABEL £ uk

Michael Lizzmore cd2 Promise that you'll wait Superb 70's version of Skip Jackson's 60's track on Dot-Mar.Small biro writing on label (wol) Capitol iss 75 / dj 80

Norwood Long cd1 I'd like to have you MEGA CROSSOVER Groovey Grooves 300

The Lost Generation Tou're young but you're so true great Chicago group sound dancer Brunswick 5

Lost Souls It won't work out (alternate version Red label - much better than the common Blue label version (better production/ more harmonies etc.) Glasco (RED) 30

Miss Louistine I don't want to love nobody but you Another great dancer. Up there with Almeta Lattimore - these memories & & Jan Jones - Indepentent woman N.W.E. 30

Candace Love Wonderful night /Oh Oh boy that's a no no I think that this is the original of the in-demand Ruby Andrews version on Zodiac - almost identical but a fraction of the price. Aquarius 20 / 10 vg+

Dave Love Baby hard times under-rated dancer in the T.Callier vein. Puchy dancer -GREAT!! World 12

The Love Foundation Let one hurt do AWESOME deep soul!!!! Spot 8

The Lovelites My Conscience One of my favorite girl groups. Another outstanding cut that is getting harder and harder to find.Nice Lovelite label with pictures of the three girls. G copy is cracked but perfectly playable Lovelite 25 / 15 vg+ / 4 g

The Lovemakers When you're next to me great 70's dancer - recommended Island dj 20

The Lovettes cd2 Little miss soul Strong northern dancer. 'Bell Sound' stamped original. Plays EX Carnival 25 vg+

Freddie Lowe We ain't as tight as we used to be ANOTHER ace Polydor stepper. Tiny paper mark in vinyl - DNAP Polydor dj 20

Pat Lundy Let's get down to business great punchy soul/rare grooveNice original company sleeve Pyramid 10

Barbara Lynn This is the thanks I get Georgeous 60's mid-tempo Atlantic 12

Barbara Lynn Nice and easy A great side by the soulstress. Atlantic 10

Sandra Lynn I can't escape semi-known 60s Lemay 10

The Lyrics So glad / My son two northern sides GNP Cres 45

Main Ingredient Everything man Superb version of Daybreak at a fraction of the cost. No US release of this track. Power Ex Jamaican 30 / UK 30

Mandrill cd1 Too late Absolute monster dancer.EX copy - one scuffy mark DNAP Arista 90

Florence Miller cd2 I believe in love great late 60's 'real' crossover'. Slight label damage. Nothing big P&P 35 vg+

Reggie Milner cd2 Hello stranger The ultimate version - a truly brilliant crossover track. Havn't seen one of these for ages RECOMMENDED Volt iss or dj 35

The Modulations cd2 I'm hopelessly in love superb 70's dancer. Getting really hard on a 45 nowadays. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Light marks - still ex Buddah 50

Moses cd2 If you don't mean it recommended modern/rare groove tune. Everything in the right places!!! Piedmont 25

Neo Experience cd2 Human Slick well produced 70's dancer Sahara 30

Odyssey cd2 LP 'same' Inc the SUPERB 'Our lives are shaped by what we know' and the OUTSTANDING DANCER 'Battened ships' Mowest 100

Ohio Players I'd better take a coffee break HIGHLY RECOMMENDED MODERN DANCER from 1981 . A very rare 45 on an issue with this superb B side only track Boardwalk ISSUE! 50

Pat & Pam I'm the one who loves you / I love you yes I do Two good sides Our Own 30 vg

Percy and Them cd1 Look into the mirror of my eyes / Trying to find a new love great 70's dancers - GREAT double header!!!!! Virtually impossible to find nowadays Roulette dj 250

Bettye Jean Plummer Baby I want you back semi-known mid-tempo A great fivers worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salem 5

Pure Pleasure cd1 By my side Modern soul ace that just doesn't turn up. Strong play grade. QC 100vg+

David Ruffin LP 'Everything's coming up love' inc 'Everything's coming up love' , "discover me". Quality LP Motown 12

S.O.U.L cd2 This time around Well recommended 70's dancer. Musicor 12

Shep cd2 I'm sitting in / Fool to fool Great double header. Norther backed with great soul builder.Another one of those record that used to be about but now just about dried up.This is actually DON GARDNER!!!! TNT iss 60

Moses Smith cd1/ cd1 Keep on striving / Come on let me love you FANTASTIC double header. Initially played for the great northern B side but nowadays even more demand for 'Striving". TOTAL. Lovely MINT white DJ - checkout both sides on my CD Cotillion dj 200

Jeff Smith & Universe cd1 The hidden secret One of my big favorites at the moment. Watch this soar in price. The 'B' side is pretty good too! Incentive 150

Smoke LP 'Risin' Inc 'So glad you came along'FANTASTIC DANCER Only a VG copy but plays well enough with some crackles. Would be £150 mint J-Bridge 60 vg

Call me if you have anything to sell - collection or single item

Candi Staton cd2 Too hurt to cry class mid-tempo. Harder to find that you'd expect. Also a RARE dj. Fame iss 20 / Fame dj 25

T & T cd1 Something on my mind GREAT 70 dancer. Obscurity penned by Ashford & Simpson Cobra 150

T.S.U Toronados LP 'And now the T.S.U. Toronados' The only realistic way of getting the suberb version of '1000 Wonders'. Also inc 'What good am I' etc etc etc. Funky Delicacies 12

Debbie Taylor Just don't pay \ I don't wanna leave you SOLID RECOMMENDATION - If you ain't got this then buy it blind - great 70's dancer backed with a SUPREME soul builder. Looks VG+ but play EX Arista 35 ex play

Paul Thompson cd1 Special kind of woman ULTRA RARITY Volt 750

Three Ounces of Love LP 'same' Inc ' In the middle of a feeling'great crossover - semi known RECOMMENDED!!!! One of Terry Jones's old plays. Motown LP 10 / dj 12

Toe Jam with Bill Webb Freedom of the soul Rare crossover soul Buffalo Solder 75

Gene Townsel cd1/ cd1 LP 'Time wounds all heels" Inc the FABULOUS "There's no use hiding" & "I'm walking away",Dog rare LP that I've never had a spare of before. Dobre 200

The Trumains Ripe for the pickin really hard to find nowadays RCA dj 160

Tommy Turner I'll be gone / Lady TWO SUPERB SIDES - MEGA 60's MALE VOCAL - ANOTHER highly recommended track. ALL copies I've ever seen have a little label damage. EXCEPT the DJ!!!!! Elbam (sl damage on label) 40 / dj (RARE!) 60

The Visitors I'm in danger Lovely puchy group soul dancer Bashie 30

Dee Dee Warwick cd2 Worth every tear I cry / Lover's chant VERY rare UK only 45 release of this MONSTER NORTHERN DANCER'Worth' side is EX - virtually M-. 'Chant' side is VG+ with a 3 or 4 marks. Both sides play EX Mercury uk 175

Freddie Waters You promised me Superb mid-tempo from 1983. A really tough item to find on this nice indie label. First copy I've seen up for grabs in YEARS!!! T-Jaye 70

Johnny Watson It's better to cry / I will MONSTER - previously unreleased version of The Appreciations on SPORT. This is an awesome record - highly recommended. Dried up now Valise 35

Weapons of peace LP 'Same' Inc 'This life's (about to get me down)potential monster modern soul here. Playboy dj dj time strip 12

Kim Weston Do like I do An unreleased track until TMG1000 was released as part of the 20th Anniversary boxed set.GREAT TRACK TMG 1000 50

Carla Whitney cd1 I've been hurt (so many times) TOTAL MONSTER - THE killer track form her Canadian only LP. The 45 mix is subtly different from the LP version (puchier) and is even better to my ears! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Attic (Canadian Only) 125

Lenny Williams Look up with your mind Great underrated dancer.Sure to hike in price if played ABC UK 20 / ABC US dj 15

Jackie Wilson LP 'This love's for real' Inc 'This love's for real' & 'Love uprising' Brunswick 15

John Wilson cd1 Ain't enough lovin' Huge sound at Soul Essence. This fabulous modern soul dancer track never got an official release and remained a promo only. John is actually 'Sly' from 'Sly,Slick & Wicked'. Sweet City dj 150 ex

The Winstons cd2 Color him father / Amen brother great version of track backed with funk. plays ex Metromedia 9 vg+ (ex play)

Bobby Womack LP 'Home is where the heart is' Inc the GREAT LP only track 'Something for my head'.Great mint white DJ LP Columbia White DJ LP 20

Betty Wright LP 'This time for real' Inc ' That man of mine'Massive demand for this track.EVERONE thought that the 45's would turn up BUT they didn't. Alston (US) 45

Charles Wright & Watts 103rd LP ' Express yourself' Inc' 'Express yourself' - ace rare groove funk track. ORIGINAL and not the recent reissue WB 20

Timi Yuro LP ' Something bad on my mind' Inc 'It'll never be over for me'2nd US copy has a couple of light marks Liberty US 30 / Liberty UK 35 / 30 ex

POSTAGE:

First 45=£1.50 then 20P each REC DEL or registered £4.25 (upto 8 45s) over 8 = £5

First LP/12"=£2.50 then 70p each REC DEL or registered £5.25 (upto 3 LPs) over3 = £6.30

Foreign: at cost - please ask (eg 1x45 airmail to Europe= £1.50 1x45 airmail to Japan= £2)

Edited by souler
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source