[Rs] four tops - love enough to care - soul intention

Phild

Title: four tops - love enough to care - soul intention
Artist: four tops
Track: love enough to care
Label: soul intention

Record information:

from ron dunbar - writer & producer: i cut the track in 1979 /1980,at united sound sudios in detroit. one day while i was writing the track, i said this would be a perfect song for the four tops. i was phrasing the melody the way i envisioned levi stubbs singing it. one day while i was working on a parliament & brides of funkenstein project in studio a , at united sound studios in detroit the four tops were working in studio b. i saw duke (fakir) in the hallway on the way to the bathroom and told him i had a song that was tailor made for them. he asked to hear it. i went and grabbed my cassete( put the "brides" on hold) and played it for duke, while singing along. duke loved it,and went and told the rest of the fellows. they came out of studio b to see what duke was so excited about.... i hit the button on the cassete and started sinigng to the track. they loved it and wanted to record it,right away! i took them into another studio,the sound suite (owned by john lewis and michael grace) and i was mesmerized ,while dubbing them in, especially by levi's voice. just working with them was a dream come true! . ron dunbar.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert