45s - Northern Soul Funk Ballads And More

Guest jinx74

Guest jinx74

Send me a PM or email me at vinylarc@hotmail.com : Shipping in the US/Canada $4, UK/Europe $6, Japan/Australia $7

DSC01738.jpg

$12 King Brothers – Sweet Apple (Kris) ; funky soulful Blues

$15 Jaisun – Try and Understand / I Fall in Love Everyday (Jett Sett) : female Ballad and uptempo Soul Dancer; SOL

$15 Toney & the Sweet Bunch – Fly Robin Fly / I Cant Fly (TR Groovemaster) : Jamaican version with Instrumental; VG+ with a couple of light surface scratches, WOL

$15 Charlotte Bailey – Bang Bang (Flowers) : funky female tune from Indianapolis

DSC01739.jpg

$15 Sorokas – Dream Girl / Gentle Touch (Sorokas) : Modern Soul Dancer and an awesome midtempo Ballad

$15 Hank Ballard – Blackenized / Come On Wit It (King) : two Funk cuts

$15 Holland Dozier – Im Gonna Hijack Ya / You Took me from A World (Invictus) : uptempo Funk banger and a nice midtempo Soul tune

$20 Brown Sugar – Somebody Stronger / One Way Street Called Love (Brown Sugar) :

dope Northern Soul dancer , great funky beat for the club, VG++ with some label wear

DSC01740.jpg

$20 Chubby Checker – The Rub / Move It (Amherst) : DOPE Ballad and Funky Soul

$20 Jimmy Delphs – Almost / Don’t Sign the Paper Baby (Karen) ; funky Northern and a Soul Dancer

$20 Interlude – Wherever You Go (Star Vision) : Group Soul Ballad from 1982, great!

$20 The Treasures – Seven Days / You Aint Playin with No Toy (Mercury) : nice Soul dancer with ill electric guitar, flip is a midtempo female funky Soul tune, written by Sir Mack Rice, VG+ and plays great

DSC01741.jpg

$25 Theatrics – We Got A Love / I Got Cha (VR) : midtempo Group Soul from 1980, funky guitar riffs on the B-Side

$25 Bobby Bowens & Shades of Magic – Sweet Love-So Good / Scratch It (Galactic Star) : slow and midtempo Modern Soul from NY

$25 Robert White – The Word (Spido) : midtempo Modern Soul Gospel. Produced by a member of Earth Wind & Fire.

$30 Jimmy Ricks – Long Arm of Love / Wiggling & Gigglin (Jubilee) : R&B and Northern

DSC01742.jpg

$30 Continental Four – Loving You / I Found Love (Master 5) : beautiful Group Soul Ballad with an instrumental flip

$30 Earl Van Dyke – I Cant Help Myself / How Sweet It Is to Be Loved (Soul) : funky Motown organ running Soul covers, two nice dancers

$30 Friends – No You-No Me! / Birthday Song (Up) : has an awesome slow Group Soul tune.

$40 Sapphires – Gotta Have Your Love / Gee Im Sorry baby (ABC/Paramount) : great female Northern Soul and Group Soul Ballad, WOL

DSC01743.jpg

$40 Watts Community Choir – Keep On Keepin On / What the World Needs Now (Proverb) : double sider Gospel Funk

$40 GRC Five – Saga of a Secluded Swamp Monster (GRC) : spacey downtempo funky jazz groover, ill keyboard!, reminds me of “Ape Shuffle” from the Planet of the Apes Childrens LP

$45 Trinna – For Everlasting Love (Sun Valley) : awesome female Modern Soul from 1983, slow to midtempo beat, great voice!

$50 Live Band – Oh How I Love You / Serious Situation (TSOB) : midtempo Modern Soul Ballad that is absolutely beautiful! two awesome Soul tunes.

$60 Steptones- Don’t You Want to Fall in Love / Let the People Talk (IX Chains) : Group Soul and a great Soul Dancer

$65 Milton Westley – Gee Whiz (T Neck) : fantastic Soul Ballad

$125 Oscar Bishop & the Bishops – Gonna Have to Put You Down / Oscars Dog (RipCor) : beautiful Soul Ballad and one of my favorites

$150 Inell Young – Next Ball Game / Part of the Game (Big-9) : excellent Eddie Bo produced/written female Funk track

Edited by jinx74
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!