Omnibus 45 Set: The 46Th Single

Mal C

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

we are speaking about a re issue right? cant be more than £15 tops...

mal

They keep coming up on ebay Mal. Someone has obviously been buying the sets and splitting them up to sell individually. It's doing my head in every time I see certain records that are on my wants, I look closer and it's from this bloody box set. Not good for my heart.

Social source share

I know what you mean, somebody contacted me from here and asked what I'd pay, I said £15, not heard back..

Just for the record, if your an infrequent visitor to this site, one of the army we see checking out how much your records might be worth...and looking to sell on a few copies of these re issues..

these are re issues not originals, £10 TOPS..

right that's off my chest, because I want this now, I'll offer £15 for this Soul Walkers - I'm Tired Of What People Say Or Do..

any takers.

Mal.C

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

They keep coming up on ebay Mal. Someone has obviously been buying the sets and splitting them up to sell individually. It's doing my head in every time I see certain records that are on my wants, I look closer and it's from this bloody box set. Not good for my heart.

I know exactly what you mean mate. I got duped by someone selling the re-issues and it wasn't clear at all it was a re-issue (even run the listing by other folk to make sure and they all agreed). Got to cancel the deal before paying, but was a hassle I could've done without. Thought I'd got a couple of hundred quid tune for 40, sadly not :-(

Social source share

a shame really but it was almost certain this was about to happen, wasnt it ? we had / have a thread on here where the more pessimistic bunch of us (incl. me) mentioned this as one of the possible negative aspects of this re-issue project..

• Helpful 1
Social source share