I Live In Castle ? Am Looking For A Record With This Title

Eddie Hubbard

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

It's reasonably tough un for sure but not mega bucks. It's finding it in the first place. More of a collectors piece I would have thought. I think I paid about 150 about 15 years ago when I was a bit flush and looking to complete Ollie's 45s. As Master Po would say to Kwai Chang Caine ..." Be patient, dig deep Grasshopper, and it will come to you". :thumbsup::P :P

Regards,

Dave

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Eddie,

Alan Rhodes, one time Wigan Dj, put me on to this about 15 years ago, spent a decade secretly looking for a copy, only to see a couple in the past year at about 150, sadly the moment had passed and i'd moved onto other wants, hammered copies though, you may struggle to get a minty! Good to hear it again, fine tune.

Regards, Lee

• Helpful 1
Social source share

This used to be a sub-£30 'tape swappers' disc during the 80's...can recall seeing it as low as £15, and was fairly easy to pick up.

Hunt around...you'll get it for less than three figures imo.

:hatsoff2:

Social source share

Eddie,

Alan Rhodes, one time Wigan Dj, put me on to this about 15 years ago, spent a decade secretly looking for a copy, only to see a couple in the past year at about 150, sadly the moment had passed and i'd moved onto other wants, hammered copies though, you may struggle to get a minty! Good to hear it again, fine tune.

Regards, Lee

Thanks Lee for the info ....

Social source share